the clubs gone to the dogs
when I spoke with him tonight he mentioned you max & how you pested him about those plastic models.

I know the ones he was talking about because I have seen them at his place - said they costed him more like 79 a hit so that's more then 150. either way he did say he was sending them this week since he aint working at the moment but I doubt he'll be back here again after this.
Wheres the popcorn symbol when ya need it.
Confused

Dj get to it lol.
NEMESIS Wrote:Wheres the popcorn symbol when ya need it.
Confused

Dj get to it lol.

hahahaha yes, its certainly would have come in handy.
Dj and other moderators.... something of great importance has finally emerged... where has the 'More smilies' button gone?

To the rest of us... if this thread and others on the same topic prove anything, its how much freedom and how little censorship is imposed upon us by the moderators here. I imagine sometimes its a very tough call to let something go on and I'd like to thank the moderators for their good judgment and commitment to allowing members to express themselves freely.

But bear in mind people, it shouldn't always be up to the moderators and its a double edged sword. If at some point someone really gets carried away and forces the moderators to take action, I'm sure there will be howls of indignation - before that happens, how about thinking before you type.

Ok... if this was bait, I fell for it. But so did every visitor that happened across it. Not making any comment on the 'issue' that caused this (and other) threads, I wasn't at Jindy and I've got no right to comment.

I'll shut up now.
Since when is the raffle expected to cover the cost of the prizes for the contributor?The wheels money went to the salvos and easyrider had to buy more sets that we then had to sell as part of the deal from galespeed.When we had rotors as the prize and the elka shock,we were out of pocket both times.Did we bitch and moan? No.Did we get the shits about complaints about which charity after being the ones most out of pocket,absolutely.Thats why people thankyou for your efforts because you ARE out of pocket.Its NOT a profit making exersize.So raz,s $30 per unit out of pocket expense just breaks my heart.
I don't think the club is going bad. It simply reflects real life.

My desk calendar has had a couple of good quotes lately.

"Tell the truth then walk away." and
"A diplomat thinks twice and says nothing".

I don't ascribe to either of these options.
I speak my mind and hang around to cop the flack.

NEXT....
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:I don't think the club is going bad. It simply reflects real life.

My desk calendar has had a couple of good quotes lately.

"Tell the truth then walk away." and
"A diplomat thinks twice and says nothing".

I don't ascribe to either of these options.
I speak my mind and hang around to cop the flak

NEXT....

+ 1 busgo if you cant handle the response don't say any thing in the first placePi_thumbsup
c'mon Rob your just sitting on the fence Oh sorry the border Ghastly
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
BUSA-RO Wrote:c'mon Rob your just sitting on the fence Oh sorry the border Ghastly

Knuppel2
now thats not true i cross from one side to the other every dayGhastly
Another quote.

"Standing in the middle of the road makes you a target from both directions."
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:Another quote.

"Standing in the middle of the road makes you a target from both directions."

its ok ray i walk softly and carry a big stick Knuppel2
Can we get Dr Haneef to join ?

On an Enfield, as another International Member
Then watch the membership flood in.

It would be almoost as good as an ALP branch stacking drive.
I prefer the quote, 'Better to say nothing and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.'
bandit Wrote:
BUSA-RO Wrote:c'mon Rob your just sitting on the fence Oh sorry the border Ghastly

Knuppel2
now thats not true i cross from one side to the other every dayGhastly

I'd heard that you "change teams" copper-lovin' boy! Knuppel2

Biker