I think I killed a chinaman
Talk about a ridiculous few days;

Started last Thursday with my regular call to mum who suffers from chronic arthritis, and I suspect has some anger management issues

Me "hi mum, just checking to see if...Embarassed
Mum "WHAT DO YOU MEAN, DO YOU THINK I'M GOING COMPLETELY NUTS, DO YOU THINK I'M STUPID, YOU DON;T HAVE ANY TIME FOR ME, YOU ARE CONDESENDING, I DON;T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR CRAP" Knuppel2 phone goes dead.
Excellent, so mum is going well then

Get home, notice my rotti (dog) of 11 years is farked, so take him to the vet, have him put down and cry like a bastard for the balance of the night

Wake up Saturday morning to my beautiful children and try to explain the whole concept of death to a three year old.

Then I go and buy some chickens, as the three chickens we have, have decided they are beyond laying eggs, so they are just boarding with us until I can sharpen the axe. Anyway, get the chooks, get them home, throw them in the pen, at which stage one of them (which I think might actually be a rooster) farks off. flew straight on top of the neighbours roof. Excellent, by by $20 me thinks. But wait, silly bastard comes back, destroys my back deck with shit, then goes and roosts with his mates (excellent).

What next you ask.

Sunday morning, go to church.

yep, and more to come

Get home, wife says she has an itchy head - oh fark me, everyone (except me as I'm balled) has lice, and millions of the little bastards, and they are buried deep! So I spend the balance of the day fumigating the house, washing sheets, washing hair, scratching private bits and generally getting pissed off at each other.

Thank fark it's monday - I can go to work Fatman

That idea was a waste of time, get to work, days is going well, have a business lunch and I order the fish - big mistake. 9pm to 4am throwing my guts up.

Oh and no, the parts for my bike still haven;t arrived!!!!!

OK, well nice to get that off my chest!
A
what part of day was bad Scary
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Hey Achilles,
you must have killed a Chinaman!, stood on all the cracks in the pavement, kicked several black cats (or ate them at your local Chinese take away) and shot holes in your mirrors at home.Pi_freak

Hope your guts get btter.

Max :aussieHayabusa:aussie
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Doing it rough hahah Lol2
Suddenly my life seems.... great.
Always look on the bright side of life Biker La La, La La, La La, La La.
never fly higher than your angel.