FINE EXAMPLE OF A KNOB....
Tie rope around his neck and make him stand there until a truck drives past.

He may then gain an understanding of the consequences.
BLACKZOOK Wrote:Tie rope around his neck and make him stand there until a truck drives past.

He may then gain an understanding of the consequences.

Second that.
You can't hold anyone under 18. The cops crack the sads if you zip tie them, chuck them in the bathtub and go back to watch the rest of the show on telly. Especially if you leave them there for two hours before you call the fuzz.
Glen Tub full or empty ??

Should have called the cops then and there, Dickhead may think he got away with it and try again.
It was actually at work. Empty tub. hard to get out of. Little shit was stealing bikes off the base. That was about 15 years ago. About a year later they found him hung in a tree. I guess he picked on someone who was willing to go further than he thought.
Trust me the first thing that whent through my head was to beat him, but by the time i got over to him, some of the legal stuff i have studied had entered into my head and i relised that i would probably be charged with assult, thanks to our current legal system. Oh and trust me if u saw the look on his face when i caught him and started going of my head i dont think he will be doing anything like this again. Bloked looked like he was going to piss himself.... He was old enough 17-20ish to know that this was a bad idea, no exuse for an act like this. But what can u do....

Cheers:

Nick....
That's the way society is headed. A man can't do what a man must do.
Chopper says - "Harden the f*** up Australia"
The most f"%&!d up part of this story for me is that the guy thought it was funny to nearly severely injure (if not kill) someone. That's just sick.
Wtf The things you see when you haven't got a gun. Idiot2
never fly higher than your angel.
Lay off the young guy. It was only a joke.

mmmm....wonder if I can use that excuse if I shoot someone in the head "just for fun"?

This country is farked up bad. It's a pity some of these carnts aren't lemmings and just follow each other off a cliff.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)