Busa Riders on the Gold Coast
Over the last few weeks I have had the ability to meet with a whole bunch of new people who ride Busa's on the Gold Coast and this is a few of the pics from some of our meetings.

Dave Icely came over to my place to say g'day and we had a great talk about riding, Busa's and future Gold Coast get togethers.
[Image: DaveIcely-43July07_1.jpg]

Diablo (Terry) & I met some newer members, Alan & his lady Michelle as well as John and we all rode up to the Story Bridge show togther.
[Image: GoldCoastBusas-StoryBridge07_1.jpg]
[Image: AlanMichelle-StoryBridge07_1.jpg]

John and his lady, Sonia caught up with myself (with my daughter Samantha) and a mate of mine, Ryan (VFR800) and did a breaky run to Canungra. Samantha was disappointed you weren't with us Dave after she met you at our place.
[Image: CanungrabreakyJuly07_1.jpg]
[Image: Canungrabreaky2July07_1.jpg]
While we were there we also met another couple from Logan also on a Busa. (Sorry guys I forgot your names and didn't get a pic. Next time for sure)

Nice to meet you all folks and hope to see you again soon.
This riding Busa's is catching on here on the Gold Coast?
good pics... will like to meet up with you guys sometime soon...
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
Macbusa Wrote:good pics... will like to meet up with you guys sometime soon...

My cousin lives in the old deputy mayors house up there on the hill so next time I head up to see her I'll give you a note and arrange to meet up. Might look at getting some nice new bits for my ride off you also.
Let us know if your ever on the coast, be happy to catch up.

Greg
GCBusa Wrote:

My cousin lives in the old deputy mayors house up there on the hill so next time I head up to see her I'll give you a note and arrange to meet up. Might look at getting some nice new bits for my ride off you also.

Greg

yeah definatley Greg, sounds like a plan. You know what is sad.. i saw a busa and got all excited today... thats the 2nd busa i've seen in toowoomba... not many bikes up here... feeling kinda lonely considering alot of people ride in Townsville were i just moved from.. Frown
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

I wouldnt mind catching up you Gold Coast guys sometime, maybe even have a BBQ or something like that. Im at Nerang
Macbusa Wrote:
GCBusa Wrote:

Greg

yeah definatley Greg, sounds like a plan. You know what is sad.. i saw a busa and got all excited today... thats the 2nd busa i've seen in toowoomba... not many bikes up here... feeling kinda lonely considering alot of people ride in Townsville were i just moved from.. Frown

Sad is only a relative thing to perspective but yes, I guess they are a little different up there. A little more country than your average regional centre.Pi_freak
We'll keep you in our thoughts.Very Happy
Shane, sounds like a great idea...

Greg, keep me informed of rides.. i'll be only available in the gold coast on weekends..
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

Hey guys, just got back from two weeks in Bali on Friday. Great shots Greg. Let me know of any future get togethers, I'm keen!!!
Cheers,
Terry
Cant wait to get up there looks like you need a black to ride with those red and blue busas Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
BUSA-RO Wrote:Cant wait to get up there looks like you need a black to ride with those red and blue busas Pi_thumbsup

Too true Rod, we need a thorn among the roses!Lol3
We're waiting.

Greg
Hey Terry,

Good to hear you're back, and no Bali belly?. See you soon for a breaky run/ Coffee get together/Over the boarder blat? What the Heck, lets just do it all!

Greg
should organize a gold coast
get together BeerHayabusa
Great photos Greg.
Round em all up mate and get them organised for the Coffs run.
The more the merrier.
I have two friends in Brissy that come down this way a lot.
Dominoid and Gazamataz. Keep an eye out for them as well.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Thanks Greg,

naaa mate, no bali belly, been going there for holidays for 7 years now and never had Bali belly. Although, I have met a couple of people who have had it, wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Let me know about the next ride, possibly this week end (11th or 12th August) as I don't go back to work till Monday.
Cheers,
Terry