need to blow some time?
I'll do the best I can Bill. I am and are guilty of a lot of things. A novice businessman, poor selector of major distributors, even poorer judge of character, professional sucker and so forth. I have a couple of decent qualities too. I have been decisive and flexible, I always communicate promptly. I am courteous and patient. I can put my hand on my heart and say that I have put in 100% every day since I flung my doors open.

I do appreciate your point of view and take them on board. That doesn't mean that I will necessarily change things but i will consider them. Criticism adds perspective and I will endeavor to gather more points of view like yours and some good ones are ok too. I never complained when I studied and consulted for days to compile a recommendations for riders who took that data elsewhere to buy cheaper. I never said nothing when I gave expensive parts and services away and only asked for a couple of pics that never came. I won't complain now. I got nothing to complain about. I met a lot of great people and worked on some fantastic bikes. That was my goal anyway. I could walk away tomorrow and be satisfied.

All I really wanted to do was show that there was more things available. These accounts are expensive to maintain and i want the lads to consider them if they want too. So, there you go. There is a fair bit of traffic coming on this thread. That can't hurt. Cheers.
Great advertising for the thread Glen, maybe you should thank Xilerate. This thread could have been one of the quiet ones without him.
I was thinking the same thing Heidi I am doing up an invoice to send him tonight for my services I gave him publicity he couldnt buy lol
Nice red black.I,ve seen some ratty ones but the well detailed ones really do look the goods.wasn,t there a motor for sale here somewhere?
Its not a cyber punch in the head is it?
You go into business to make money , not to give it away to your friends for nothing. If you want it for nothing go to lifeline?you f*&^ing blow whore bill
pink pantys 4 every one .see you in hell bitches
well there ya go now this thread has gone to the dogs but I will say 1 thing the view count is about to rise through the roof Mr Mechanical Penis Attachment is here to spread all his wisdom
I'm just a businessman trying to make a dollar like everyone else ,if you want cheap shit bill go to ebay or lifeline I'm sure they'll bend you over as well , just the way you like it homo?
mechanx Wrote:I'm just a businessman trying to make a dollar like everyone else ,if you want cheap shit bill go to ebay or lifeline I'm sure they'll bend you over as well , just the way you like it homo?

Damn mate having a baby has realy mellowed you out hasn't itPi_thumbsupPi_thumbsup
he is a Pussy now he is not worthy of using the MechanX nic
Love your work Glenn.

Love your work Ray.

Love your gear when you're available Grant.

Bring on the bling.

I do believe in supporting your local businessman, not some bloke you have no idea of in the US or UK. Keep our dollars here.

My 2 cents

Max:aussieHayabusa:aussie
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Well said max .
gee... this thread turned into a 'write off' real quick... Bill, sounds more like a personal problem to me.

(thank you for the compliment Max)
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
No unwarranted compliment bloke. You guys get us what we want, at a price we agree to. I haven't been ripped off or spent money on something that was different when it got here from what it looked like. I have had a few dramas with Ebay, not many, but I prefer to know who I'm doing business with. Still get the odd occassional bit off Ebay, if I see something I just HAVE to have that the boys aren't peddling, I grab it.

Bring on the Bling!

Max:aussieHayabusa:aussie
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
So has anyone else noticed the Ozzie dollar plummeting against the Greenback, 4c in 4 Days!!

Makes it a challenge to keep price Books up todate with that going on!
Shayne