Poll: Has the K8 arse-end started to grow on you? Just how ugly do you think it is now?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I always liked it.
31.25%
15 31.25%
Shit no ! Fuggin ugly !
8.33%
4 8.33%
I'm starting to slowly come around. One more beer ought to do it.
6.25%
3 6.25%
I hated it at first but now I think its ok.
8.33%
4 8.33%
I'm a visual person. Still can't say until I see it.
35.42%
17 35.42%
There are too many other good points. The arse-end is behind me anyway. I'd buy one.
10.42%
5 10.42%
Total 48 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Is it starting to grow on you?
Ok... we've had time to get over the shock. Initially many thought the arse end was ugly, although the face was nice and the other goodies were as expected. (Yes... I'm talking about the K8, get those beer goggles off!)

So... have the arse-end started to grow on you yet ?

(Poll lasts 14 days then expires)
Astrobusa Wrote:Ok... we've had time to get over the shock. Initially many thought the arse end was ugly, although the face was nice and the other goodies were as expected. (Yes... I'm talking about the K8, get those beer goggles off!)

So... have the arse-end started to grow on you yet ?

To be honest Astro i havn't realy been interested in the new one most likely becaue i like my 06 just fine ...maybe after a few more years my eyes will begin to wander but not just yet
bandit Wrote:To be honest Astro i havn't realy been interested in the new one most likely becaue i like my 06 just fine ...maybe after a few more years my eyes will begin to wander but not just yet

Geeze you're quick Rob... I hadn't even put up the poll options before you responded. Don't forget to vote !
the arse end i dont mind now but just the tail light is way to big and looks to much like the front light will have a look but i think if i can buy a 07 cheap enough i will get one of them for a second ride bike (one i want care to much about when i fall of again)Pi_freak
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
only seen pics, need to see it in person... honestly, it's a busa, so i'll love it for what it is...
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
Macbusa Wrote:only seen pics, need to see it in person... honestly, it's a busa, so i'll love it for what it is...

+1..........i dont mind the new rear end,although i'de like to see it in the flesh.Sometimes pics dont do justice as is the case with a busa.
[Image: CA2BIZED.jpg] BACK IN BLACK!!!
Awww... c'mon Rod.... not even one 'cheesecake' reference ??? Geeze man.... you're mellowing !
Rocketrod Wrote:
Macbusa Wrote:only seen pics, need to see it in person... honestly, it's a busa, so i'll love it for what it is...

+1..........i dont mind the new rear end,although i'de like to see it in the flesh.Sometimes pics dont do justice as is the case with a busa.

Ditto!!!!
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
Pete's Pitstop tells me its going to be more expensive to turbo because of titanium valves and higher compression ratio.

To get the extra cubes, why did they increase the stroke? I thought increasing bore size to make it rev slightly higher and raceier would have been the go.

At least its 1340cc is still under the 1350cc land speed record requirements without it putting it into the next engine size bracket.
Methinks it will be one of the must do mods for the new busa.
and then everyone can have the same custom rear end. - now thats individuality for ya!
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
08 Growing on meConfused

yeah........... like the wart on the end my nose Undecided

Who's gonna be first kid on the block on the Ugbus Smitten
Never ride the A model of anything.