SuperBike School Oct 1 EC
Hey all,

Two Canberra Busas will be going up to do the California Superbike School cornering L1 course on Mon Oct 1 (Labour day hol). We will ride up Sun arvo, stay somewhere close to the track, possibly stay Mon night too instead of riding home knackered, although will have to suss out my work situation.

Any recommend for accomm near the track? Anyone else going on the day?

Mark
Check the Formular One Motel web site there might be one close to the track.
For future ref CSS recommend Blacktown Travel Lodge 1300 886 886 or the Holiday Inn Rooty Hill 02 9832 3888 both are located less than 10mins from the track, holiday inn do $90 queen+single w/ 14 day advance booking, that is reasonable split 2-ways.
kawasuki Wrote:Check the Formular One Motel web site there might be one close to the track.

There is a Formula 1 motel on the Great Western Highway and the Cumberland Highway...........or maybe you would like to stay with us at the Headquarters. Drop me a PM if you are interested.
I don't think Formula 1 has any secure parking.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
FKN CANBRA RYDERZ, coodnt fynd akomodayshun ifn yooz had a dyrektory. 4 d pryce ov u botl of WILD TURKEY u kan stai at mi plaic. Les then 10 minuts frorm d trak.

If intrested repli on dis thred of pm me.
dONT theenk mi spel chek is workn rite
If you go the Wild Turkey option, DON'T DRINK THE STUFF WITH TYCHO!!! It is an amature mistake, and when he says, 'just one wont kill you', that is when the BAD STUFF HAPPENS!!

HEIDi xxx
Uno its not Tychco its psycho.
U no thows leetl aminals u like 2 save Heidi?

Im havingk sum dreenks wif dem 2nyt, then koocing em 4 dinar. WILD TURKEY AND PSYCHO (OOPS) TYCHO IS A GOOD AND NECESSARY ACTIVITY. May evil rain down upon those who are blasphemous. Especially those who have red hair and live in towns with too many roundabouts and work in buildings that house books.

So, when u coming up again Heidi? Ive got some Rare Breed Turkey waiting to be cracked.
I'm booked in for level 3 on this day. Hopefully weather will cooperate. If you haven't done level 1, I highly recommend it.
Thanks Tycho for the offer, but be stuffn up your hols sleep-in having to be at track by 7am. Booked into Holiday Inn for $90 night...wanna be well rested and stone cold sober to get most of my first ever course on a real race track. (have done advanced StayUpright roadcraft courses b4)
Mark.
Good plan Monyx, that TYCHO is a VERY BAD MAN! Do superbike sober if you can, I suspect you will get a lot more out of it (but I'm not sure).