Rockets funeral procession 28th August
Busanthony Wrote:anyone got a map from CBD? ConfusedConfused
i am terrible with directions ReadRead
thanks in advance BikerBiker

www.whereis.com.au

if it wasn't for this site i'd be lucky to find home.
any point in having a meeting point at maccas Nunawading then onto the next maccas? maybe pick up the city riders?
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
im in Ferntree gully so I'll be meeting at the maccas in lilydale... really not looking forward to tomorrow
Seriously im f****d guys,i havent been on the site for a few days,an i havent
been to work either an i have to turn up tommorow at work or else its my arse fired.
I feel bad,i never met him,but i wanted to do the ride thing because i know if something
happend to me,thats what id want.
Anyone meeting up or doing something for him etc after 6.30?
Im sorry guys :(
I really am.
you dont have to feel guilty, Im sure there are many that cant make it for whatever reason, doesnt mean they dont care.

As has been mentioned perhaps a Roys evening may be moved to tonight allowing guests here from Canberra to participate. Guess we will discuss this sometime today and announce it if it is so.
Volvi Wrote:any point in having a meeting point at maccas Nunawading then onto the next maccas? maybe pick up the city riders?

I'll be at the Nunna maccas at about 9.45am If anyone drops in there no worries. If not I'll see you all at Lilydale maccas at 10.15
yea im gonna drop in nuna for some brekie, dont want to do the brekie thing in Lily, rather yarn with the boys.
Volvi Wrote:yea im gonna drop in nuna for some brekie, dont want to do the brekie thing in Lily, rather yarn with the boys.

No worries Volvi. Will see you there.