Home safe
hey guys, made it home safe OK

thanks for keeping me company on the road Max

am stuffed!
Glad to hear you guys are back safe.

After you've had a nap, please tell us how the gixxer handled the long haul Brent.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Glad you had a good safe trip Brent hope to catch up again sometime Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
I was wonderin who was on the gixxer at roys lol
Confused
Glad to hear that you made it home safe too. Thanks again for a great effort and riding down to Melbourne. It was great to catch up with you and Max again.

Big Kisses T Biker
never fly higher than your angel.
OK, I'm pretty much recovered, first of all, big thanks to Max for the hospitality on the Sunday night, much appreciated, and also for the company on the ride, makes a huge difference.
Huge thanks to Richard for putting us up whilst we were in Melbourne, really appreciated.

Was good to catch up with a few faces I haven't seen for a while, and I'm grateful I had the chance to help see rocket off, gonna miss him. All in all not the best reason for a visit to melbournistan, but as it was the last chance of doing something for rod it was a no brainer, had to be there.

As for the gixxer, well, it may sound odd, but the darn thing is actually more comfortable than my busa was on the long hauls, doesn't make sense but there ya go.

We had a near perfect run over the black spur on the way home, and an outstanding breakfast on the other side of it.
brent Wrote:OK, I'm pretty much recovered, first of all, big thanks to Max for the hospitality on the Sunday night, much appreciated, and also for the company on the ride, makes a huge difference.
Huge thanks to Richard for putting us up whilst we were in Melbourne, really appreciated.

Was good to catch up with a few faces I haven't seen for a while, and I'm grateful I had the chance to help see rocket off, gonna miss him. All in all not the best reason for a visit to melbournistan, but as it was the last chance of doing something for rod it was a no brainer, had to be there.

As for the gixxer, well, it may sound odd, but the darn thing is actually more comfortable than my busa was on the long hauls, doesn't make sense but there ya go.

We had a near perfect run over the black spur on the way home, and an outstanding breakfast on the other side of it.

+1 to all you say Brent. Thanks Richard and Jo, isn't she just the sweetest woman in the world - must be a school teacher thing!Trophy

And the blow up mattress on the floor sure beat the hell out of the floor as an alternative.

You Mexicans are alright.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Hey, no probs, guys - and I tell you, lucky I peeled off when I did - I was 15 minutes late in to court as it was!
The Wild Wind Wrote:Hey, no probs, guys - and I tell you, lucky I peeled off when I did - I was 15 minutes late in to court as it was!

AND - AND??? HOW DID YOU GO??

Adjourned.
The Wild Wind Wrote:Adjourned.

If you need a character witness we'll all come to Court and vouch how slowly you ride if you like Party-smiley-018