Some people can't read
This dude parked his crane, which weighs 35 odd tons, on concrete that can only support 2.5t Check out the sign right in front of the crane.

This happened in the WoolWorths carpark at Cessnock, NSW.
another angle
he will probably need a crane to get out of that Ghastly Ghastly
I bet that scared the crap out of him. Halfway through a four & 20 and you hear a creak.....
Well, it was Nettnock... need I say more?
GlenTC Wrote:I bet that scared the crap out of him. Halfway through a four & 20 and you hear a creak.....

I bet it did. Can be sure he doesn't have a job now either.

People that work with this stuff are constantly involved in loads, weights, lifting capacity, support capacity etc. They are taught to be constantly aware of this stuff.

I've got a couple of other pics of this crane that clearly show two 2.5t load limit signs pertaining to the concrete.
This wanka parked his crane smack bang between them. On the concrete.
If that's how observant he is he shouldn't have been driving this thing in the first place.
highwaybruiser Wrote:Well, it was Nettnock... need I say more?

hahahha. I used to have an alter ego I used around work to freak out the newbies. He was from outside Singo and was a little special. Naptain Nessnock. he had a slight speech impediment and a handmade cape made from a flanno sheet. He even singed out his name that he pretty much ripped off Captain Caveman. I miss that guy. Ne needs na nake a numbback.
I'm just wondering... what was underneath all that? An underground carpark?
yeh imagine putting ya groceries in the boot and a fucken crane drops on you if this guy isnt sacked he bloody well aught to be
From where he is and knowing a little about the area, I think he is over the main storm water drain through town.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
GlenTC Wrote:Ne needs na nake a numbback.

I smell.......buckwheat.....

clicky
I see em everywhere..big ass signs on the back of my truck say "Do not overtake turning vehicle" Put the indicator on has similar effect to Xmas tree at dragstrip!
I had a tailgater tracking me for about 1k on the way home from work today in two lanes of hwy traffic.
Two semis side by side up in front but they were in a steady stream anyway and no where to go at a steady 75 kph in an 80 zone.
All of a sudden the car behind dissappears from view and then I spot him shooting up the breakdown lane, across an intersection and around the left side of the semi in the slow lane.
Sure enough, it is a white calais with P plates on it.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
It's usually a commodore.
Chopper says - "Harden the f*** up Australia"