greetings from across pond
Welcome greetings from across the pond, I just found yalls web site, way cool.were hoping to start a busa club here in the states,yea I know USA has a bad rap rite now,but not woory were dumping bush reel soon!!!! any way peace bros, keep them busa;s rocking I sure am!!
Welcome Dragon
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
G'day dragon and hows ya mothers chooks
Gidday seppo.Showback

Welcome
Greetings
hawkwind Wrote:G'day dragon and hows ya mothers chooks

not sure hawkwind, I dont know what my mothers chooks are. lol. never herd that one, must be a down under thang.lololol
what do you mean by "start a busa club here in the states"? youve got 2 popular boards the org and labusas.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
How doo mate from here in sunny England (sunny at last, all its done all summer is blow a hooligan and pour down)
mick Wrote:How doo mate from here in sunny England (sunny at last, all its done all summer is blow a hooligan and pour down)

whats happening bro, send some of that rain my way. were in the worst drought in 118 years Its so dry here the cows are giving powdered milk. its dryer than a pop corn fart!!!!!!!
dragonbusa Wrote:Its so dry here the cows are giving powdered milk.

Clap
Welcome
never fly higher than your angel.
Welcome newbies Pi_thumbsup
Hang on Wtf we have Bush over here stuffing up Sydney can you come and take Him bloody back.... blocked roads, protesters etc
Party-smiley-018
simmo Wrote:Welcome newbies Pi_thumbsup
Hang on Wtf we have Bush over here stuffing up Sydney can you come and take Him bloody back.... blocked roads, protesters etc

I cant get close to him,if you do, put your foot in his ass for me!!!!!!
mick Wrote:How doo mate from here in sunny England (sunny at last, all its done all summer is blow a hooligan and pour down)

What up mick, I ment like a real club. You know where people realy get on there bikes and ride!! not just bs on the web,I one cat that wont ride at night cause he doesnt like bugs in his hair.what a pussy.