Nokia kidding!
Riding home this afternoon.... chick in front of me in a yellow WV Beetle (new model).... on the phone (right hand).... all over the shop.

We come to a lane merge.

She : isn't concentrating... but at the last moment she twists her head hard to the right to see if anything is coming.

I: am trying to get round her coz her driving is farking annoying

She : somehow loses grip of the phone as she turns her head.

I: drop down a cog ready to blat around her after the merge.

She : hits the anchors HARD

I: am already on the gas... plus I'm looking at the merging traffic

Something hits my bike and makes me look ahead again (it was her phone bouncing up off the road)

I: see a big yellow blob where nothing is supposed to be ! React surprisingly fast for an old bloke.... jam on the brakes... no lock up... miss by the tiniest margin... come around from behind skirting up the drivers side... just getting my act together again when....

She : opens the car door.

I: Scream FARK!

She: Starts to get out of car

I: Hit anchors AGAIN !

She: Turns white.

I: Stop (barely) with front wheel gently nudging the inside of her front door. I roll backwards a bit.

She : Skirts around my front wheel, walks over to her phone on the road (waves at the stopped traffic). Starts to talk on phone again. Gets back in car. Leaves.

I: Am speechless.

AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!

Nokia's obviously bounce well.

Thats as close as you can get. I'm buying a lottery ticket.
Australia says NO to violence against women.......except in this instance
You should have taken the damn phone off her and thrown it under the next truck that passed by. What a dumbass biatch!
Should've kept going right through the door & left her crying on the side of the rd. At least she'd be off the rd.
Mate if you were a quick thinker - you could have scooped her phone off the road and got her number and hey - you've got standards, you didnt bang her on the first date, but it was a close thing Action-smiley-083
Ruffy Wrote:Mate if you were a quick thinker - you could have scooped her phone off the road and got her number and hey - you've got standards, you didnt bang her on the first date, but it was a close thing Action-smiley-083

Hmmm... ok... so she was rather pretty, which is probably why I didn't have a complete freak out. But she was so ridiculously calm about it. Trotted down the road to pick up the phone.... immediately started talking again (how the phone survived I'll never understand)... sweet smile and a wave to me.... mouthed the word... "sorry".... another wave... in the car, chatting away... and... gone.

It was like watching a comedy sketch.

But... she was kinda... cute..... Coolsmiley

You know me too well Ruffy.... Pi_tongue
Your a better bloke than me.

People like that shouldn't be allowed to drive. I woulda reached in grabbed her car keys and taken em to the cop shop and handed em in. Up to her to explain it.

I have on one occasion taken car keys out of a car and piffed em into scrub on the side of the road, then ridden off. I like to think i may have soved somebodies life that day.

Geoff
This is not a Blond joke ! It acyually happened. A rep came into work awhile back really pissed off complaining she just got done using her phone at a set of lights. She told the cops she wasn't using the phone she was sending a text. We Rolled around in stitches! Idiot2
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?