Triumph Rocket 3
Walked past the triumph shop a few months ago with a mate.
When approached by the salesman we all agreed that the triumph was the most ugly bike we had seen in a while.

"Take it for a spin and it'll change your mind" he said.

So yesterday I did.

f*** me! the thing has some some low down poke.

Was an absolute blast, and it'll take a while to wipe the smile off my face, and get the bugs out of my teeth. - Yes you do feel like a sail blowing in the wind, and the thing is huge, ungainly and wont go around a corner.

But - it sounds good from the riding position.

When I got back on the 'busa it felt like it had shrunk, my knees were up around my armpits and the throttle response just didn't exist. (under 3000k of course)

Full respect to the guy at the bike shop, he knew I wasn't interested in purchasing, and put absolutely no pressure on me afterwards.

If you've nuthin better to do, take one of these beheemoths for a roll.

Fucken ugly, huge, definitely not a busa, but heaps of fun.Biker

cheers,

WARD
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
I agree, totally surprised how well it grunted out of corners and for a cruiser handling was good. still not a Busa..
It is good too see them get their act together in last couple of years. They have a decent line up.
Maj Wrote:I agree, totally surprised how well it grunted out of corners and for a cruiser handling was good. still not a Busa..

Take a Nightrod for a blast it actuly has better brakes corners better and is quicker about time something had worse brakes than a harley
there a couple of rocket 3's in the 10's arent there?
Regards

Dan