Look out Brisbane im on me way House sold
Look out people will be up there early next month Cant leave to after Kangaroos play in AFL Grand final on the saterday then of to sydney to watch storm in NRL Grand final Pi_thumbsup then should be in brissy by the 10th Yes
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
congrats mate. trust me you wont look back qld is the best state. state of origin proved that.
Regards

Dan
bETTER TAKE SOME WATER (sorry- caps lock)

Better take some water with you, I hear it's worth more than gold in Brisbane.

I'd sell you some but I can't find any here either!
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Not much water in Vic as well i just relised it is week before moto Gp so i will proberly stay in Melbourne to Monday so if Qld & Nsw guys want a couple of bags taken home i might be able to do that will let you know.
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Runnn away run away. Gee Rod might have to get together when you get here for a welcome Bundy Rum or 5.
hey Rod i keep telling you move further north! what are these water restrictions??
Regards

Dan
Dan85 Wrote:hey Rod i keep telling you move further north! what are these water restrictions??

Dan working up there if i could get a job in the mines would be good Pi_thumbsup

a welcome Bundy Rum or 5. sounds Good to me Trix
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
BUSA-RO Wrote:Look out people will be up there early next month Cant leave to after Kangaroos play in AFL Grand final on the saterday then of to sydney to watch storm in NRL Grand final Pi_thumbsup then should be in brissy by the 10th Yes

looks like the brain washing has to be removed and the real brain cells planted back in the skull

when you watch AFL you will barrack for the Lions

When you watch NRL you will Barrack for the Bronco's , Cowboys or Titans all the other teams no longer exist DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS if not we will have to beat it into you at your first Brekky Creek meeting Knuppel2 Icon_box_
Congratulations Rod
I bet that is a load of your mind Egyptian
xhiler8r Wrote:
BUSA-RO Wrote:Look out people will be up there early next month Cant leave to after Kangaroos play in AFL Grand final on the saterday then of to sydney to watch storm in NRL Grand final Pi_thumbsup then should be in brissy by the 10th Yes

looks like the brain washing has to be removed and the real brain cells planted back in the skull

when you watch AFL you will barrack for the Lions

When you watch NRL you will Barrack for the Bronco's , Cowboys or Titans all the other teams no longer exist DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS if not we will have to beat it into you at your first Brekky Creek meeting Knuppel2 Icon_box_

Looks like im going to get a lot of Knuppel2 GO ROOS & STORM
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
keep an eye out for the next meet at the creek rod and we'll see ya there.
Cheers
Rob
damn wanted to catch up with you before you left mate :/ good luck with it all tho.
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
Are you still talking Kanga's after that pitiful performance against the pussies? Sorry to say it Rod but I think the Hawks will have the better of you this week also. At least you can still feel comfortable about he storm (at the moment) after that monumental showing yesterday, but will it go the next three weeks?

Go Wallabies!!!!

You'll be getting here just as the weather starts to warm up Rod, so we'll see you here on the coast for a ride and a surf soon.

Greg.
I still support my Roo Boys i think they all just had a bad hair day ,Yes go the storm i have to take car to brisbane next sunday but want to be back for the 23rd storm play at the Telsta Dome in Melb then i will be off to sydney to watch them in grand final have my ticket , and no i will give a miss to the surf board out for some good rides i hope im taking one more year of work to enjoy Qld first Pi_thumbsup
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com