g'day from SA
g,day folks
I'm not a big forum poster, but always lurking ,awsome website. recently had pc3,dna filter fitted and custom map.took to neville lush racing at victor harbour in SA, ended up with 171.86rwh & 101.7nm torque,busa has yoshi full system fitted.busa is much stronger now,goes ferral at 5000rpm, I reccomend it being done,although fuel econemy has dropped off 12.3kpl . as soon as I learn how to use A computer properly i'll post some fotos[I finished school b4 colour tv was invented].just spent 1.5hrs [& 3 BeerBeers}cleaning the busa for tomorrows ride so it can get splattered with bugs again ,life can't get much better. if your out riding tommorow, ride hard & safe .ENJOY.
CHEERS & BEERS
PAUL
[Image: 583b3abf-1.jpg]
G'day Paul. Good to see you posting. Party-smiley-018
howdy paul, good to see a fellow south aussie! Trophy
I ride like a twat me!
g'day ravestar
not trying to highjack your signature
I AM A TWAT
how ya going there mate just wanted to know what your thoughts are about neville lush racing got a tlr 1000 with big gearbox problems thinking of going to see him just wanted some feed back about him thanks for your help
Welcome Black13,
is it true that the Crows fly backwards down there? Fatman

(2 years in Woomera back in the mis '80s.)

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
is it true that the Crows fly backwards down there?
g,day max,the crows aint flyin at all now they sunk yesterday.
go powerStorm
stuart,I think neville is mainly into tuning work,each time ive been there he's got a bike on the dyno, although he knows wat he's doing ,his workshop looks kaotic.
no rain so i,m out riding now

cheers & beers

paul