Sitting a bit lower........
Glen came through with the goods again, and after a bit of tinkering in the shed this morning, I'm riding a little bit lower to the ground.
Thanks to the centre stand (which has now been removed) the rear links were a piece of cake to put in and the new top triple cover looks great, allowing me to drop the front to match.

Some custom TC decals are sitting at Glens place waiting for my next visit and a tobin seat will see me almost finished....... oh and the rearsets...and .... the clutch cover mod...and.......

Cam

[Image: 00128.jpg]

[Image: 00002-1.jpg]

[Image: 00001-3.jpg]
Looking real good mate, keep the pics comming as you change stuffClap
I think it makes a hell of a difference to the Busa. I am a fan of the lowering. She really looks the business now. Trophy
very nice mate...
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
looks slick, some nice wheels would really complete it
looks really good mate, those tc custom decals are shit hot too once you get em on (just domt let a total schmuck like me do em and stuff up....)

btw now you've pulled out the center stand do ou still want it or would you be up for selling it?
PM sent mate
pm replied mate.
Looks great nice job.
Looks great, just watch out how far you lower the forks in the clamps as the sump may touch the ground after a wheely. I stick to 20-23mm protruding to be safe.

Leonard.Biker
thanks for all the great words guys!
I went 2" at the back and 1" at the front. Not game to go any deeper on the front since I'm a lard arse. I wound the front preload up before lowering the bike and noticed a great improvement, but since lowering the bike, it feels heaps better and much more stable through the corners, although it's going to take a bit of getting used to.

I think I'll end up getting the front forks re-springed since I'm over 100kg and they still tend to feel a bit soft and washy, especially through the corners.

I'm definitely being a bit more cautious going over speed humps!!!