AT THE DRAGS
SEEN AT SYDNEY
[attachment=1422][attachment=1423]
[attachment=1424][attachment=1425]
[attachment=1427][attachment=1428]
[Image: photo3.jpg]
looks like a good turn out. what was the best busa time?
There a compilation of the last few wednesdays at WSID at present Glen spaman is quickest at 9.68(not counting the photo of leonards Quicksilver 1) with simmo not far behind (2nd photo is simmo in middle with Pan his mechanic on his left and chris his race tech on the right . lucky the thing bloody starts)Icon_rolleyes
Leonard does 7.5 on that thing!

Blackzook went a little quicker than 9.68 on stock motor...
Top RHS photo may have been taken after a run against the bike in bottom RHS photo, facial expressions says it all. PS I also act as Simmos Soothsayer, (if unsure google it).
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
WICKED WEDNESDAY 12/9/07 5BUSAS
GNARBUNCLE... LOAFIE .......................................... GUIDO.. GLENSPAMAN ..WOODY
[attachment=1444][attachment=1445]

[attachment=1446]
If you look at the top LH photo you can see Woody somehow managed to get his head jammed between the tank and screen, after applying baby oil and some careful pulling, we managed to pry him loose.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
9.64 now pan.Very Happy
As my response above stated, Blackzook's motor was stock though Glenn

Apples! Coffee
As is mine, with a full exhaust to boot and a stock length swingarm.
You know, Legend's silver bike is pretty much stock too, except for the snail thing on the front.

Got any other mods to tell us about? Any other reasons why your MPH is higher perhaps?

Apples with apples matey. I don't think you or I consider your bike to be stock at all, and obviously ANDRA doesn't either.
Mines stock too, really it is..Pi_tongue

[Image: DSC00704.jpg]

[Image: Hayabusafrontshot.jpg]

Just polished and home tuned.Showback
Been saving this for a special occasion. Yes, I've been tempted to use it on spaman more than once, but sometimes ya just don't know how he'll take it... SFun_kickingroin

...so this one's for you Bruce

[Image: Disposable_Bullshit_Bags_1500.jpg]
..and this is for you too Bruce

[Image: BLINGBLING.gif]
A bad tradesman always blames his tools.2fast4uAction-smiley-083