kevos 05 black/silver updated pics
gday all members i hope you like these new pics look forward to rides with vic members this summer cheers

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

shit yeah mate !! very nice. love the matching seats..

Welcome to the mad house .... i mean busa club...
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
Beautifully finished Busa. Welcome to the board Kev.

Beer
Cheers Taub
[Image: Banner_blueandwhite2.jpg]
Looks tip top. welcome to the board mate Action-smiley-083
Chopper says - "Harden the f*** up Australia"
Very Happy
Kevo Wrote:gday all members i hope you like these new pics look forward to rides with vic members this summer cheers
Very nice, would love to see it in the flesh. Have just started doing some mods to mine and there are that many add ons available its good to see what others have done.
How long are club rides generally?
very nice bike, you should get together with Busa-Rod and compare notes., and I wanna be there to if you compare.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Kevo Wrote:gday all members i hope you like these new pics look forward to rides with vic members this summer cheers
Bloody well presented Busa Kev, shit-hot! There are a stack of things to take notice of. That's better than Bills old black and blue (doncha love setting a bait out in the open!Party-smiley-018) Not up to Phills yet, but getting close.

I can see about a hundred things I now need to do to my black and grey!

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Welcome

Hot looking job on your ride, looks like a huge effort well rewarded. Trophy So well presented we almost get a pic of yourself reflected in the shine off your hump.
The good lady almost gets a gig as well? Next time we might get to see more than just a pair of jeans in the background?Lol3

Greg