Yoshi full system
Idiot2 G'day all have just joined club and are looking forward in getting involved. exhaust mod, I have just fitted a yoshi RS3 ti full system ,k&n filter and have booked it in for a pc3 and dyno run next month will post results when complete.
post a picture via photobucket.com Biker

bikenut Wrote:Idiot2 G'day all have just joined club and are looking forward in getting involved. exhaust mod, I have just fitted a yoshi RS3 ti full system ,k&n filter and have booked it in for a pc3 and dyno run next month will post results when complete.
Hey bikenut,

I have a 99 unrestricted, 4 into 2 into 1 full yoshi with PC and it has been remaped. let me know how many ponies (BHP) and Torque you are pulling when you get it on the dyno. if possible attach the print out on your next listing.

regards
jimmy g
my results with yoshi 4/1 ,dna , air box mod pc3
[Image: 583b3abf-1.jpg]
Dont worry bikenutt I have been to a few with th esame bike and its gone form 176 to 190 Undecided
Hey,
can't read it properly, how many ponies and torque are you pulling?

jimmy g
jimmy g Wrote:Hey,
can't read it properly, how many ponies and torque are you pulling?

jimmy g

172rw/hp 102ft/lbs tourque
[Image: 583b3abf-1.jpg]
Very Happy
bikenut Wrote:Idiot2 G'day all have just joined club and are looking forward in getting involved. exhaust mod, I have just fitted a yoshi RS3 ti full system ,k&n filter and have booked it in for a pc3 and dyno run next month will post results when complete.
Just stepped in the door from dyno run at Phil Tainton Racing. Phil got 175.48 hp out of her with all flat spots in low to midrange sorted. MODS (k&n filter full yoshi RS3 and PC3). I was expecting maybe high 160s so I was very pleased with end result.
I will post some photos of bike and dyno chart when I pick up my scanner. Anyone in Victoria who needs mods done to their busa I would recommend PTR they were excellent to deal with.
bikenut Wrote:Very Happy
Just stepped in the door from dyno run at Phil Tainton Racing. Phil got 175.48 hp out of her with all flat spots in low to midrange sorted. MODS (k&n filter full yoshi RS3 and PC3). I was expecting maybe high 160s so I was very pleased with end result.
I will post some photos of bike and dyno chart when I pick up my scanner. Anyone in Victoria who needs mods done to their busa I would recommend PTR they were excellent to deal with.

How much $$$.
How much does it rob from low-end? Anyone have before and after printouts? I'm interested to know what the bike is like with 4-1 etc. in the rev range of 3-6,000 rpm because honestly in commuting I never get past 5k most days. Presently I have Yoshi RS3 slip-ons & A-TRE run 98 octane fuel.

Mark
between 3-4 the stock system has a little spike and the 4 into 1,s have a little dip.thats the only loss really.If you dont rev it and its strictly a commuter i,d keep the airbox stock,keep the slipons,get it tuned and use 91-95 octane for maximum lowend torque with the tre.98 kills bottom end power.
bikenut - guess you got ripped off since you went to Phil :( should have gone dynoverks
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
RaZ Wrote:bikenut - guess you got ripped off since you went to Phil :( should have gone dynoverks
Phil gave bike a run prior to fitting PC3 and after. Before PC3 was fitted bike was running rich which apparently is common and after he had finished fueling was all ironed out throughout rev range with much improvrd throttle response in low to midrange, as well as the high overall HP. I was happy with PTR's customer service Phil was able to do it for me in a morning as I llive out of Melbourne. PTR's quote for dyno run and PC3 tune was competitive with other tuners. I figured he must know his stuff as Phil has run the suzuki australia superbike squad for years and won various championships with gsxr's.
Gday to all Busa Rev heads ,just joined,and have just bought 08 Busa,have fitted RS3 Yoshi Full system with PC3 ,apparently airbox is fine,havent dynoed yet,but feels lighter and pulls like the preferbial honeymooner (Horn).