i wonder if the k8 fairings fit the 99?
Jes,
The HID's tho out an amazing amount of light over a longer and wider distance than stock.

On the stock headlight I felt reasonably safe riding in the scrub at about 60-70kph. Thats about all the shitty original is good for on totally dark roads with wildlife waiting to commit suicide all round.

With HID's I have the same level of confidence at 110+kph.

My lights are now MUCH better than my riding mates new ZX1400 shitbox.
tomrux Wrote:
m8ee Wrote:I like the old headlight because it feels like a titty - If you grab it and close your eyes.......

You are one sick puppy Shane

Tom

I guess that is one good reason for owning two HayabusasBoobies4
jessie928 Wrote:i dont mind the look of the 08 headlight, but i like my headlight aswell.

I just want the headlight for the night visibility. IF the 08 busa headlight is half as good as the K7 thou headlight, it will do wonders to my night riding :)

I have spare fairings, i may make a hybrid if i can get a damaged 08 nosecone and headlight :)

i reakon the fairings will fit though, maybe the dash support frame will have to be changed aswell though.

Jes

My ultimate busa would be my black 07 with a hairdryer externally gated,with the brakes an suspension setup of an 08,an the dash of an 08 ;)
Rekon you could put an 08 dash?
God it would be expensive lol

And dear mr blackzook,how much is that ace headlight setup?
Talk to Glen of thundercomposites. Price was very reasonable and well worthwhile. All bolt on -plugs into stock loom no cutting/wiring or f*&^ing around.

All I added to the kit was 2 cable ties and 2 bits self adhesive velco.