Track day at EC on Saturday the 20th of October 2007
Track day at EC on Saturday the 20th of October 2007
Action-smiley-083 Action-smiley-083 Action-smiley-083

Yep, we're doing yet another one. Should be nice and warm by then...

It costs about $220 if you book through EC. Alternative is to book through the NSW Road and Track Bikes site (free internet club like us) and it costs $160 with lunch included and our own garage/pits.

Here's the thread on that site:
http://www.nswroadandtrackbikes.com/foru...php?t=2712

If you're not already a member there, you need to log in and send them your details and payment.

So far the people in are: (I'll update this one if you let me know...)

Franko (B2)
Pan (B2) PAID
Nearly sold out so sign up soon if you want to go...
pan Wrote:Nearly sold out so sign up soon if you want to go...

Pan just wondering if I just turn up to watch after midday can we come in, and will it cost us anything
Wm Coach
Costs nothing. Look for a garage labelled "RATS".
I should be there all day, but if I'm not across the road watching some mates at WSID drags...
Have a great day lads, I had to work today but I'm going to do another track day!
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Pan thanks for allowing us to crash your party today, it opened up the door for some great days ahead and if you dont mind send me the name of the guy with the staintunes, catch you later
Wm Coach
Brilliant day! Sunny, cool enough, perfect track and good company!

I have a few picks from my visit to the drags at WSID (It was on today across the road from the track...), where Legend managed a 7.60 with a 1.31 60 foot time!!!!

Trophy

[Image: BusasatWSID.jpg]

[Image: turboBusa.jpg]

...and a few picks from our track day...

Turns 1 and 2
[Image: Rightknee201007.jpg]

Turns 5 and 12
[Image: Rightknee2201007.jpg]

Turn 9
[Image: Leftknee201007.jpg]

Good to see you again Coach!
I'm not sure who has them, but at least a couple of people MUST have a set of Staintunes in the garage... just post a question ...
Knee sliders are evil and must be scrubbed.. Nice work Pan manClap
Fatman
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Monkey off your back pan.Pi_thumbsup
Wayne Gardner was there again on Saturday and "A Current Affair" film crew most of the day with Tracey Grimshaw. She got a hot lap with Wayne. It's screening tomorrow at 6:30pm on Ch 9 (in Sydney, anyways...)

Ya might even get a glimpse of the mighty Busa and some handsome devil in the background...Coolsmiley