Maguires
I wanted to try something different on "Big Love" polish wise. Went to Supa Cheap and sussed out what was on offer. Came home with Maguires Wet Look polish. It is the easiest stuff I've ever used and the results are nothing short of sensational. The finished result makes the black and the grey reflect like mirrors, it looks bloody grouse!!! Has any one else used this stuff?
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
Yes
yeah gassick i use it and luv it
had no problems great product
asls use there swirl remover to
g
Yep, been using it for years, mainly on cars. I now use their NXT Gen paste wax, brilliant finish and long lasting.
just dont mention MR. you know whatKnuppel2
[Image: 583b3abf-1.jpg]
I use Meguair's Canubra wax, but don't pair it with their washes cos I got a shit load of other washes I never get thru...
Mark
lol..speaking of cleaning products, i was at a servo the other day, & some shitty company had a guy there trying to sell a glorified Mr Sheen. Basically it was just a waterless wash with a little bit of wax thrown in...nothing special.

What made me laugh the most....he goes "look...when it hits the stores it will retail at $40 bux but tonight I can do it for $20"

I couldn't help but be rather rude....$40 for a 500g can of shit...what a joke..

Has anyone else seen the ICE stuff. I'm not sure which brand it is....it looks fantastic but same thing...ridiculous price...people can't expect to sell little cans of cleaning shit for $40 bux...yikes.

Hey but, quick tip for anyone, I now use baby wipes to clean my bike, best shit i've ever used. The home brand stuff is really soapy and best of all..disposable. I just have a container in the garage & you can clean everything in minutes. Give it a try guys, then chuck some mr sheen on..works wonders.

Anyway, rant over.. :-)
copperjosh Wrote:Hey but, quick tip for anyone, I now use baby wipes to clean my bike, best shit i've ever used. The home brand stuff is really soapy and best of all..disposable. I just have a container in the garage & you can clean everything in minutes.

That's a great tip Josh....next time I overcook it and my syphincter fails I'll keep it in mind. Dare I suggest maybe you could ride a little under your limits and you'd save heaps on those wipes getn all that brown goo of ya seat!
Good that yer so honest to share your messy experience so we can learn the tip Lol2 Lol2 Lol2

MarkGhastly
ROFL...reading back through my post now it does sound dodgy...lol
copperjosh Wrote:lol..speaking of cleaning products, i was at a servo the other day, & some shitty company had a guy there trying to sell a glorified Mr Sheen. Basically it was just a waterless wash with a little bit of wax thrown in...nothing special.

What made me laugh the most....he goes "look...when it hits the stores it will retail at $40 bux but tonight I can do it for $20"

I couldn't help but be rather rude....$40 for a 500g can of shit...what a joke..

Has anyone else seen the ICE stuff. I'm not sure which brand it is....it looks fantastic but same thing...ridiculous price...people can't expect to sell little cans of cleaning shit for $40 bux...yikes.

Hey but, quick tip for anyone, I now use baby wipes to clean my bike, best shit i've ever used. The home brand stuff is really soapy and best of all..disposable. I just have a container in the garage & you can clean everything in minutes. Give it a try guys, then chuck some mr sheen on..works wonders.

Anyway, rant over.. :-)

Funnily enough,that stuff your talking about copperjosh...
I laughed at it the first time..
Then my friend showed me the shit,an i shit you not it works
unreal an yes,i ended up buyin a can for 20bucks.
Its not bad man,not bad at all,for a waterless wash thing,its
mad!
An i was hell fussy what to pick to clean my bike cuz of it being new an all an i didnt want to mark it,black though is a pain...
Il try the meguirs stuff for sure though!
copperjosh Wrote:lthen chuck some mr sheen on..works wonders.

Have used mr sheen on cruisers (sigh) and sportsbikes alike. However, I now use a can made by Motul. It gives a quicker shine than mr sheen, and powers thru bugs, road grime etc..
Licence Back!