RIP Norichan
It would appear yet another one of our bretheren has gone to that long twisting road.

http://www.crash.net/news_view~cid~6~id~155570.htm

Tom
FrownSad news .
[Image: photo3.jpg]
LOAFIE Wrote:FrownSad news .
Hard to take on a truck and survive. The totally f****d rthing about such an argument being the truck can be in the wrong every time, we cant afford to be in the wrong once, f***, we can't afford to be in the wrong place once.

RIP Noric, another one gone riding ahead of us.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Very sad news , have spoken to Norick via emails, very nice man or he was.
Same thing happened to a bloke near Tulla airport. Never heard of charges being laid against the driver. They prolly spun it so the bike rider was at fault..
Never ride the A model of anything.
Sad to hear of another good one going. Just goes to show, even the best riders need to have their wits about them when out on the public roads.
not good. I remember watching the race in the above article Barry Sheene was describing this bloke is a hand grenade on wheels not long before he crashed out.
Sad!

I really loved watchin him ride. I remember a race from Laguna Seca where he was giving Troy Corser a hell of a time. It was brilliant. Not that Troy would agree with me. Shame to loose such a bright light in the racing world, and a fellow rider, especially at such a young age.
RIP Noric

Geoff
Sayonara Abe/San

R.I.P

Biker
never fly higher than your angel.