Any hayabusa riders in sydney!
Hi every1, just wondering if there are any busa riders around in sydney, I currently ride 06 busa but trading it for a 08 next week so yeh just lookin for mates with busa to go riding to wollongong and etc. Only friend that ride bike got a CBR 250 and his on Ls so its rather boring riding with him so yeh
cheers
Welcome TO THE CLUB.
KEEP AN EYE ON RIDING NOT TALKING THREAD FOR DAY RIDES ,IF YOUR FREE ON WEDNESDAY NITES COME OUT TO WSID TO MEET A FEW OF US.Pi_thumbsup
[Image: photo3.jpg]
edris Wrote:Hi every1, just wondering if there are any busa riders around in sydney, I currently ride 06 busa but trading it for a 08 next week so yeh just lookin for mates with busa to go riding to wollongong and etc. Only friend that ride bike got a CBR 250 and his on Ls so its rather boring riding with him so yeh
cheers

U can get on the big ride in Nov 30th - Dec 2 nd its the Hayabusa Jindy ride.
If I'm not mistaken, I think there is just a few Busa riders still in Sydney?Confused
Lol3

Some of them even came riding with some of us Qld'ers the other week in Coffs.

Welcome
Not many now most of us have lost too many points to go riding Party-smiley-018
Welcome we are allowed out sometimes Scary
WSID is good fun Pi_thumbsup as long as you don't park next to Pans bike (Red bike Oil thing) SFun_kickingroin
simmo Wrote:Not many now most of us have lost too many points to go riding Party-smiley-018
WSID is good fun Pi_thumbsup as long as you don't park next to Pans bike (Red bike Oil thing) SFun_kickingroin

He might mistake you for a 'Man Pillow' also??
Ghastly
Sorry Pan
GCBusa Wrote:
simmo Wrote:Not many now most of us have lost too many points to go riding Party-smiley-018

He might mistake you for a 'Man Pillow' also??
Ghastly
Sorry Pan

I'm not touching that........ LOL
MMMM next outing Bike Show then Jindy for Sydney folks plus heaps of WSID runs in between
Your question about "Are there any Hayabusa RIDERS in Sydney?" is quite funny.

The answer is yes, but they don't frequent this website, they actually ride their bikes instead of polishing and dragging.

A few of the Hayabusa riders in Sydney have been known to get out of the city on some rare occasions to come and visit their northern mates in Newcastle who are more often out on their bikes having fun and causing grief.

Mind you, I wouldn't fancy being bogged down in all that city traffic either.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Welcome Edris. I live in Marrickville, work in Kogarah, Redfern and Werrington (as well as all over the place really...). Let me know if you want to catch up for a coffee during the week. I ride every day!
Pan is a legend Pi_thumbsup
Cheers Taub
[Image: Banner_blueandwhite2.jpg]
edris Wrote:but trading it for a 08 next week

Hey edris. Does this mean you are getting your 08 next week? There are a few of us (me included) waiting on delivery of 08s. Interested in knowing which dealer and what promises they have made?

Cheers and welcome
Simo
Hi Guys,

I live in Lane Cove and work in Chipping Norton, ride to work and enjoy my Busa. Can meet up for coffee some time or even on one of our Wednesdays Nights rides. If I can get the address for the meet.

Cheers,

BG
Thanks guys for the reply much appreciated, I guess you guys are right I personally havent seen many busa on the road either, I would def catch up with you guys, about my 08 Busa, Im trading my 06 this weekend I do my buys from Action suzuki from Parramatta, Ive purchased 3 busas from that place so Im hoping I get a good deal from them, I was promised by end of next month which is Nov, if any of you guys had better promise do let me know also for guys who like a good deal for 07 model I think they have few busas brand new ones for 16400 on road, Ive even seen $15400 on road for demo with only 300ks on the clock I cant remember name of the shop tho!

Also pretty excited about the bike show Im going at Sat the 3rd see you guys there yeh!!
Welcome Dude, another Sydneyite here. Get yourself down to WSID on Wednesday nights, thats where the quickest Busa riders are.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"