Help needed in Hurstbridge, Victoria
Would anyone be able to pickup a 15ltr plastic KTM fuel tank from Hurstbridge, Victoria for me.
I won the item on EBAY and didnt realise that Australia post will not ship it as it has had fuel in the tank.

The owner is being a pain in the arse - I'm trying to talk him into cleaning the tank so it can be mailed, If he wont co-operate can someone collect it for me clean it with detergent and post to me in W.A.

I'll pay all costs.

Thanks
Bruce
BLACKZOOK Wrote:Would anyone be able to pickup a 15ltr plastic KTM fuel tank from Hurstbridge, Victoria for me.
I won the item on EBAY and didnt realise that Australia post will not ship it as it has had fuel in the tank.

The owner is being a pain in the arse - I'm trying to talk him into cleaning the tank so it can be mailed, If he wont co-operate can someone collect it for me clean it with detergent and post to me in W.A.

I'll pay all costs.

Thanks
Bruce
If someone else cant help you out and you are really stuck I may be able to do something , but would mean it may take a few days .
I am over the otherside of town and work nightshift so would have to go past early in the morning ( when most people have left for work) , but would be during next week sometime, if i could do it as looks like i will have a funeral to attend next week and not sure when it is yet.
so i will PM my number and if someone closer cant do it and you are stuck , then i will see what I can do .
Thanks for the offer Doc, got your number - as I said I'm still emailing the owner so may be able to work things out from here.

Is there anyone else able to help that is a bit closer than doc?
a bit far from me, and dont have car atm, but if someone closer can pick up and deliver to my place Im happy to clean and send out. Im in Bentleigh East.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
its not far for me mob 0418 346426 h 59652173
Thanks for the great response guys. I'm still waiting for an answer from the vendor. I'll post back here if its a goer.

Thanks again.
Likewise mate i work near there. 0403 427 823 if you need a hand. I work arvo shift so I can get there before midday or after 8:30 pm
Get the fuckin thing yaself. Happy_bday
Again thanks to everybody who offered to help,

Thanks for nuthin Ray ya pig rooter.Fatman

Maggot you have a PM.
hey bruce, my pm's are stuffed at the moment and i can reply. I spoke to the bloke last night and its all good, he's about 10 mins away from my work. i'll give you a call later today with the details
maggot Wrote:hey bruce, my pm's are stuffed at the moment and i can reply. I spoke to the bloke last night and its all good, he's about 10 mins away from my work. i'll give you a call later today with the details

Gotcha please send me your bank account details to
bruce.patterson1@bigpond.com

and I'll put the $325.00 into your account.

Thanks heaps for your help.

Just hang onto the tank and I'll grab it off you when I get back east in the next 2 weeks

Bruce 0400 697 254
BLACKZOOK Wrote:Gotcha please send me your bank account details to
bruce.patterson1@bigpond.com

and I'll put the $325.00 into your account.

Thanks heaps for your help.

Bruce 0400 697 254

If I send you my bank details , can you throw in a lazy $60,000 as well Ghastly
maggot Wrote:hey bruce, my pm's are stuffed at the moment and i can reply. I spoke to the bloke last night and its all good, he's about 10 mins away from my work. i'll give you a call later today with the details

How'd it all go Matt.
BLACKZOOK Wrote:How'd it all go Matt.

No problem mate, the money went through straight away. Im picking it up tomorrow afternoon and I'll let you know as soon as i have it.Pi_thumbsup