Offical dyno results By MCN busa vs zx14
Lol2

Thanks Busanation, that is a crack-up.

I had to put it on the Canberra Riders site, for the Kamakazi crowd.

Cheers

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
No problem, lol, for everyone to enjoy it, im sure the Kawi guys will have a good laugh!
when you have two bikes that have differnt amounts of ram air effect and you stick them on a dyno they will run differnt air fuel ratios while stationary.With a busa i,ve been told the enrichment for each gear is .2 air fuel for 3rd gear,.3 for 4th,.4 for 5th,.5 for 6th.Meaning 12.8:1 in 5th on a dyno becomes 13.3 with ram air on the road.So fitting a tre and settng the air fuel to say 12.8 would effectively be richer than the 13.3-13.5 ideal road air fuel ratio on the road in 1st,2nd,3rd gear.Perhaps this helps as an acceleration top up of fuel?The change of timing from the tre does not alter air/fuel i checked this.So if you,ve got a zx14 running 12.3 on the top end compared to 13 for a busa this is not a fair dyno comparison.Run them both at 13.3-13.5 on the dyno and you,ll see a truer on road hp comparison.then add a bit for the zx14 as it obviously must pressurise its airbox more than the busa to be that much richer in a static test.