Best deal for 08 hayabusa!!
BUSGO Wrote:I spoke to Graeme Boyd again this morning and your bike will be ready for pick up before next weekend Simo!... (If all goes to plan), then the next two arrive in Newcastle the following week.
That's the best thing I have read all day Ray. Cheers!
BUSGO Wrote:I spoke to Graeme Boyd again this morning and your bike will be ready for pick up before next weekend Simo!... (If all goes to plan), then the next two arrive in Newcastle the following week.

I spoke to Tony Armstrong today. He made similar comments abou the Busa. Apparently the B-Kings are already in Melbourne. Mmm... getting close. Very Happy
Licence Back!
TimF Wrote:

I spoke to Tony Armstrong today. He made similar comments abou the Busa. Apparently the B-Kings are already in Melbourne. Mmm... getting close. Very Happy

Yep its getting close now. I'd say we'll be riding next weekendClap
Ok, how many of you in Victoria (Melbourne) is seriously wanting to buy a new 08 Hayabusa?
I had decided against it all together but a few days ago something wormed its way in the brain and out of the blue i said to my soon to be wife (getting married this sat) Im buying one when we get back. Her response, yeah, why not. So why not. Im fairly keen on the idea.
[Image: bmr.gif]
mybb Wrote:I had decided against it all together but a few days ago something wormed its way in the brain and out of the blue i said to my soon to be wife (getting married this sat) Im buying one when we get back. Her response, yeah, why not. So why not. Im fairly keen on the idea.

A woman that actually agrees with a man,no wonder your
marrying her!
Pi_thumbsup
yeah, she is a keeper.. just like when i bought the bling wheels back at Jindy.. the guys were saying your in trouble, i sent here a message that pretty much said, just spent $2k on bling wheels. Her response was something like, oh they will look cool. haha suckers... I'm searching for the DNA strain that allows that process to work so I can pass it on.
[Image: bmr.gif]