Value ?
With all the talk of trading up to an 08 bike and 07 run out deals
in the "$16,000"s how has it effected current value's ?
Who's sold or traded in recently ?

More to the point, what should I expect for mine as either a trade
in or a private sale, any one any idea's ?

2004 Model,
Blue / Silver,
Genuine 15,500 kâ€s

Twin Yoshi Tri-Oval Cans with removable baffles,
Dark tint Double Bubble Screen,
Polished rims,
Polished Grab-Rail,
Plug-in TRE,
Pillion seat and Single seat cowl,
Polished Alloy chain guard,

The usual......Custom chrome bar-ends, After market rego-holder,
Tank pad, Paddock stand bobbins, Stainless numberplate surround,

Never been dropped,
Usual minor stone chips to front guard / top fairing / screen.

Also have standard Cans, (Zero Kâ€s)
Standard Screen, (Zero Kâ€s)
Standard chain guard and bar ends.

Tyres are short of life.

Im going to check on the Sales sites and run it around a few shops when I can,
but I know shops will bid low and Private sale prices dont mean they WILL sell. Anyone any idea's ?
doesn't matter what you think your bike is worth,its up to what the buyer is willing to pay. there will most likely be a flood of second hand busas in the bike shops in the next 6-12 months ,seen this happen when the zx14 was released ,ide hang tough & wait & see what happens to the market. save ya pennies up & keep your current ride & buy the new one when prices enevatably drop
[Image: 583b3abf-1.jpg]
black he already has 2 busa's hahahahaha 3 might be pushing his luck but if he can manage it then i agree go for it! jsut looking at the pricesof bikes at the moment id say$11k-$13k depending on how motivatedthe buyer is.

about 12 months go today i got 11k trade in on my 02 with muzzy bolt ons and 45000kms
Regards

Dan
Dan85 Wrote:black he already has 2 busa's hahahahaha 3 might be pushing his luck but if he can manage it then i agree go for it! jsut looking at the pricesof bikes at the moment id say$11k-$13k

I'd be happy to have 3 Busa's!!!
... but I dont get to ride often anyway, and now I've found out
how much more fun Naked-Busa's are it never gets taken out.

You might be close with your price,
Only offer i've had so far was $12.5k as a trade in (as is)
without the stock parts.

Not sure what to do, so will keep thinking.

Thanks.
I'd be thinking about the trade at that offer. It's only gonna get worse from there.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
You will be lucky if a Dealer will take them! From what I hear they are expecting lots of people trading up to the new Busa which means there will probably be an over supply of second handies driving the price down. I would say they will be choosy at trade in time.
Shayne
dont buy a new model just put the cash towards boosting your stock bike & smoke everyoneGhastly

shane
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
at the moment all resale values will be at their lowest possible due to 07 runouts and waiting for 08's. However this will settle down when no more 07's to be had and 08's still beyond the reach of 13-15k buyers. Then resale values should find their correct mark. The '99ers and especially the copper tho may not necessarily fetch any more, they will still be a sought after model thus making them easier to sell. Expect things only to settle down after summer 08. Winter may be a good time to update and still get reasonable value for your 1st gen.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
I like your way of thinking Shane + it helps keep my resale value up.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Best offer so far, $13k without the stock parts,
(as a trade-in) at Springwood Suzuki.
let's face it the busa is not going to go up in value anytime soon- maybe a collectable in 10-20years so each year you wait the less your trade in will be. My 05 has a market value of 15000 so 13000 sounds pretty good then ebay your spare parts to make a little more.
cheers
Rob
I just bought my K6, in mint condition (7500km) with about $2.5k of mods and about $1.5K of gear for $15500.

didnt bother with dealers, just bought it privately, think i did quite well.

Luke