whats the most distance you've travelled
yo homeboy Coolafro
datz da shit!!
Chopper says - "Harden the f*** up Australia"
mackay to airlie beach is only about 2 hours. mackay is only 4.5 hours from townsville and airlie is half way. you might be thinking maroochydore.
Regards

Dan
Melbourne to Jindy to Melbourne has been my longest ride, about 1400 kms all up. Party-smiley-018
never fly higher than your angel.
who knows what I was thinking. I just know that I took a whole year off work to ride my bike and that was one place we ended up,, during schoolies week period of course.
[Image: bmr.gif]
perth to brisbane in 5 days 7300 km the top way bisbane to perth 4500km the bottom way 4 days on a 95 zzr1100 sitting on 220 km all the way with 6 days off in brisbane
1200 klm is reasonably easy if its a straight through run with no city traffic or congestion.I've done 1500 klm on the Perth Adalaide run, just keep up the fluids and do some body exersize at each fuel stop.
Perth to Sydney in 3 days... a state border a day..on a XS1100 Yamaha...much better touring bike than the Bus.

took over a week to get there ...very boring
1984 sir walter rally held north west of charters towers , left Sydney after work friday arvo ,arrived rally late sat arvo ,few beers ,crashed ,picked up longest distance male trophy sun morn ,left sun morn ,rode straight through and started work 730am monday , bike honda vf1000r ,did many more long distance rides but that was the longest in a day then repeated the next day .distance aprox 2500kms each way , still have the trophy somewhere
cheers
Thats numb bumb distance!
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
They are some impresive long rides!!!Pi_thumbsup Makes my biggest non stop run, Melbourne to Gold Coast look like a trip round the corner to pick up some milk.
Gee, I'm embarassed that I've only done 1000kms in a day Syd-CBR (via Kings Hwy)-MEL (via Monaro Hwy). There's a fantastic road that goes north out of Cann River though - simpy awesome.
10 hours in the saddle is more than enough for most folk. There is usually other reasons than pleasure for being on the road for any longer.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Pug Wrote:Gee, I'm embarassed that I've only done 1000kms in a day Syd-CBR (via Kings Hwy)-MEL (via Monaro Hwy). There's a fantastic road that goes north out of Cann River though - simpy awesome.

I rode that road last xmas............one of the best rides I have ever had Pi_thumbsup
Cheers Taub
[Image: Banner_blueandwhite2.jpg]