Rapid Street Rode the 2008 'Busa plus the B King
Hi guys - Heather and I just did a combined 3500km on the K8 'Busa plus the B King including a day at Nurbergring! Verdict? The 'Busa is fantastic on the road - better than expected and based on my impressions from the Road America ride I had a month back. Rode it all over Germany/Alps/etc. Awesome bike.
B King was great - did a three day ride on it.
Jeff.

sounds like a hard life there jeff.Just get one back here and give me a crack at it at the drags.Maybe you could even bring one to jindy?
Hey Jeff,
When is the November issue on stands?????
Looks like you had a ball Jeff.
Now you know what a busa is really for mate.
I'm looking forward to the write up.

You can narrow your post by editing it and putting a return between each photo Jeff.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Good stuff ya lucky bugger. whats the story with the exhaust pipe it looks far better than the stock ones but has suzuki written on it
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Simo Wrote:Hey Jeff,
Disregard. Got mine today Very Happy
Simo Wrote:Hey Jeff,

Disregard. Got mine today Very Happy

Worth getting? Much busa content this issue? I normally get twowheels - out of tradition.
Licence Back!
TimF Wrote:Worth getting? Much busa content this issue? I normally get twowheels - out of tradition.
I might be a bit biased, I always get it. But Jeff has his ride review on the 08 from Road America. And mentions the tour they did in Europe, but more for next issue I think.
I think it's always a good read personally. For me, it's the stuff I want to read about. I usually only manage one or two articles in 2wheels, ARR, etc.
Rapid I can read front to back.Trophy
To each their own though.
for some obviously incorrect reason i always thought Rapid was a pom job.

shall check it out next issue, had a gutful of road america stuff haha.
Licence Back!
like the Yoshi cans with dual exhaust.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
more I look at the new 08 model the more the back end makes sense. I reckon the 08 looks better than previous models. I love the pipe what brand is that? and is that a black Ferrari next to you at the toll Nice!
Gee don't they have lovely big number plates!!!

Who needs a mudflap?
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
edris Wrote:and is that a black Ferrari next to you at the toll Nice!

looks to me like a honda s2000 but I could be wrong... (yeah i know "probably" would be more siutable)

I'll definatly have to grab a copy i'm looking forward to reading about that trip around europePi_thumbsup
LOAFIE Wrote:whats the story with the exhaust pipe it looks far better than the stock ones but has suzuki written on it

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/n...esfor2008/?&R=EPI-95113#Bking

But Suzuki showcased some really nice extra parts with a bounty of carbon replacements and this out-there decal kit.

But the real focus point is the pipes, and these Yoshimuraâ€s can be tailored to your choice – if you want the naked pipe look you can have it, or if youâ€re a fan of the mammoth plastic pipe covers, these pipes can be housed in them too.

Suzuki Hayabusa
A pair of Yoshimura dual-oval II pipes certainly do something for the new Hayabusa, and some really nice little carbon touches like these air-intakes do look quite special
maggot Wrote:
edris Wrote:and is that a black Ferrari next to you at the toll Nice!
looks to me like a honda s2000 but I could be wrong... (yeah i know "probably" would be more siutable)
I did the same, and you are right about the S2000, but have another look at the top of the pic at the other toll. Very Happy