Newbie from Qld
Fatman
xhiler8r Wrote:welcome aboard newbie have a look at the riding not talking section and catch up with a few fellow Busa riders

and you hayabusa 1300 what have you stolen now that you wanna sell to an unsuspecting newbie Lol2
STEALING/STOLEN:POSSIBLY DONE BY PEOPLE WHO ARE BROKE OR BANKRUPT !!!!!! I WONDER WHO FITS IN THAT CATEGORY????????

I USUALLY INVITE PEOPLE TO MY HOUSE,WHO CAN PURCHASE AND PAY, NOTHING UNSUSPECTING OR STOLEN HERE BUDDY,BUT IF YOU ASKED IF THERE ARE ALOT OF UNAFFORDABLE ITEMS FOR YOU WELL THE ANSWER YES.
RETROSPECTIVELY I RECALL YOU TELLING ME TO LOSE YOUR NUMBER(which I never call anyway) BECAUSE YOU DID NOT WANT TO KNOW ME ANYMORE IN YOUR PREVIOUS THREADS.SO WHY DONT YOU GO AND GET F#@kD AND PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH AND STOP FISHING FOR INFORMATION YOU NOSEY C#NT.
FINALLY I WANT TO CONGRATULATE YOU ON BEING ONE OF THE CHARACTERS IN THE SMILEY SECTION OF THIS FORUM YOU NEVER TOLD US THAT THIS CHARACTER WAS YOU Fatman
ok fellas we had a nasty comment and its reply, so if ya wanna feed any more plz take it to PM and leave it outa this nubies thread. Thx.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Hi Dude, yes I remember meeting you there. I was talking to Rick today and he was telling me about the ride home, sounds like3 some of you had fun with mister plod, oh well shit happens.
Cowboy.
Ha - I went past the snipers just in front of Rick @ about $1.25. The left me alone. I new one of them behind me mightnâ€t be so lucky. Sure enough next fuel stop at Can River all was told. Funny thing is they had already got a dude at over 200k's so they thought we were all saint. cheers dude.

Going to Wackers open day in the am. Let me know if any of you guys are going to be down that way.