500 Members
We just cracked the 500 great to see the members from the old forum and a big Welcome to the new members joined in the past six months
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Thanks, glad to be here.

You guys able to do any reports on membership stats? Would be interesting to see how much growth you've had from year to year, and to see if the GENII has boosted those stats.
Licence Back!
yeah. me too
Oh sorry, I just realised I don't count since I joined more than 6 months ago.... ;)
Busa rider wanabees perhaps, didn't think that many ride.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
There are a lot of silent partners out there who lurk and ride.

G'day fellas.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:There are a lot of silent partners out there who lurk and ride.

G'day fellas.

I'm one of those lurkers, so I thought I'd introduce myself. Just ordered a Black 08 yesterday for delivery "in a week or so." Looking forward to it like you wouldn't believe.

Thanks for the welcome and the great resource and community you've got going here. I was researching whilst I was lurking and a lot of what I've seen has helped me make the Busa decision.

I'll be supporting the site vendors and advertisers as much as possible. Not that I'll have much extra cash to play with, but a full TiForce or similar system is on the shopping list.

Cheers,
Redgum
Welcome Redgum always good to see those that come out of lurk mode.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Volvi Wrote:Welcome Redgum always good to see those that come out of lurk mode.

Thanks, I thought I'd wait until I got a Busa (or ordered one at least] before sticking my nose in.
Welcome Redgum. Will be good to catch up with someone with a new '08 in qld. Hope to see you out there sometime. Always up to a ride, grabing a drink or lunch if you're ever on the Gold Coast.
Greg
GCBusa Wrote:Welcome Redgum. Will be good to catch up with someone with a new '08 in qld. Hope to see you out there sometime. Always up to a ride, grabing a drink or lunch if you're ever on the Gold Coast.
Greg

Thanks Greg, I'm in Gladstone but get down that way once or so a year. Got some time off in January and hope to be headed your way for a ride. You're definitely spoiled for choice as far as roads go.
Craig
Congrats guys well done!
BUSA-RO Wrote:We just cracked the 500 great to see the members from the old forum and a big Welcome to the new members joined in the past six months

Yeh and cant get 40 for the Hayabusa Jindy ride..............