I hear those church bells ringing
Smitten

Congratulations to mybb/Aron and Lauren, the couple are getting married on Saturday. Have a great Day and happy life together doods! Very Happy

Cheers T Biker
never fly higher than your angel.
Mutha Wrote:Smitten

Congratulations to mybb/Aron and Lauren, the couple are getting married on Saturday. Have a great Day and happy life together doods! Very Happy

Cheers T Biker

Thanks MT,

There comes a time in every mans life when its time to grow up again and get married again.. lol After 6 years together we are finally tieing the knot.

After being married and divorced at a young age it took me a while to get there this time. I knew I had made the correct decision when on my first day off for the wedding this week, I was alone for the morning. I live a few minutes walk from the dreaded peter stevens in the city so with some time to spare I headed down to find something to buy. I say find because I couldnt think of anything i needed. On my way my wife to be rang and asked what I was doing. I said going to Peter Stevens, if the new busa is there I am going to buy it. My wife to be says ok, but when chosing colours i think i like the black orange. Right answer I think. It wasnt a choice between no bike or no bike :-) it only came down to colour. Of course the bikes arent available yet so I lucked out but only with Peter Stevens. I know that I dont love him!

For those who are interested in what we are doing for the day or those interested in robbing us while we are out (if you can get into the foyer door, then up to the 28th floor without an access card and then into the correct appartment out of the 800 or so that exist here, then take the big screen tv because i want a new one. The busa is down in the carpark and has 2 year new for old insurance, so......

At 6:00pm we will be getting married on a boat leaving from the docklands in Melbourne. Lozz is getting there in a 300c. She decided she liked them after my last attempt at an impulse buy that she approved off but I didnt do.

The boat we will be on is Crusie Victoria

After a ceremony on the boat we will be doing a dinner cruise around Williamstown and Port Melbourne.

Once the evening is over and most head off home, a few of us will continue on.. Im not planning on getting married a 3rd time so why not have some time to chat with friends, a few drinks while cruising around in a stretch hummer limo.. This is what we will be cruising the streets of Melbourne in for a couple of hours Hummer Limos

See you all on the other side!
[Image: bmr.gif]
Pi_thumbsupCongrats and all the best for the big dayClap
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Congrats, sounds like a great day and night planned.
The good ones are very hard to find, so hang on tight and treat her right mate.

Fatman
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Hope you have the night of your life!
Congrats,let us know how it all went Pi_thumbsup
Actually....
Can i take that bike?
Shoulda gave me the address lol

Yep what busgo said.
Except my theory is you Knuppel2 a good
one an if there still with you,there a keeper lol
Violin
Ive never practised that theory,i just know
a half cro/serb guy who makes it work lol
Wm
Thanks guys, we had a great night. Tried to keep it informal as possible while keeping enough of the traditions to keep the new wife happy.

Today is our first day of recovery but after an early night last night and being used to getting up at this time, here I am wondering what we will do for the day. Its been 18 months since my last holiday (except for Jindy long weekend) so I dont think the brain is ready to turn off and relax.

I will test to see what changes where caused by the introduction of a marriage certificate when I suggest we get coffee and pancakes for breakfast followed by a quick stroll by the bike shops and then to spend some cash on an digital slr camera. :-) Wish me luck.. I think there is a cooling off period on these things so I better thrash it before the marriage warranty runs out.. haha
I just got thrash out of all that an i got excited Beer
Congratulations Aaron, start buying baby clothes now.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
OR....
ADOPT ME Very Happy

............Idiot2
lol... slow down with the baby clothes already.. the only baby around here is me..