Arse comfort - new pics added
i will as soon as I get a day off work.. I've had 1 day off in the last 4 weeks and im doing about 15-16 hours a day so im a but f****d at the moment (havent even had a chance to ride...)
Its a public holiday. You working? Bloody Un-Australian I say.
Volvi Wrote:one cant go past Tobin for his seats, no one else in the market can do them as good as he does. nice job.

only pointer Id make to tobin, Glen maybe take note, that the centre of riders seat have no 'bucket' effect but rather flatter and firm, coz these are busas not cruisers. just my point of view not sure if other agree.

Hey Volv, I mentioned the same thing to Glen when I ordered my Tobin (getting it soon). Unfortunately because of the swap-over policy on the seats, I'm probably going to have to stump up for a Corbin rear seat if I'm going to do any long-distance work with the missus on the back. It's a shame when you have such a good looking seat. Violin
GlenTC Wrote:Its a public holiday. You working? Bloody Un-Australian I say.

mate when am I not workin??? and I need all the cash i can get my hands on because I have all this stuff to get for my bike and its gotta be paid for Party-smiley-018

i think you know the bloke whos responsible for that too... what was it last time we checked about $15,000 worthScary
Yeah. Something like that. I reckon we can improve on that too. I have a few things up my sleeve that I haven't shown you yet. Actually, I'll amend that, I reckon we can get better bang for your buck in a couple of areas. We could be done for Jindy but we would really have to pull the finger out. All up to you though bro, tell me to do it and thats exactly what I will do.
well i'm headin O/S in a few weeks so things are on hold until everythings sorted (the girl keeps adding places she wants to go...) but as soon as I know whats going on with that the bikes gettin finished!!!

btw do I really want to know what else you've got?? everytime you do I end up needing more cashLol3

btw did you find out any more about that gator skin custom seat?
Yep. I did. Forget about that gator skin. I can get it if you really want it. It is ouch. You already knew that though.
can you pm just how ouch it is?Coolafro
Pug Wrote:
Volvi Wrote:one cant go past Tobin for his seats, no one else in the market can do them as good as he does. nice job.

only pointer Id make to tobin, Glen maybe take note, that the centre of riders seat have no 'bucket' effect but rather flatter and firm, coz these are busas not cruisers. just my point of view not sure if other agree.

Hey Volv, I mentioned the same thing to Glen when I ordered my Tobin (getting it soon). Unfortunately because of the swap-over policy on the seats, I'm probably going to have to stump up for a Corbin rear seat if I'm going to do any long-distance work with the missus on the back. It's a shame when you have such a good looking seat. Violin

Corbin is more of a bucket seat then Tobins. Frankly I dont like them much, Ive sat on one on a busa, it spreads the thighs to hard, more suitable for a cruiser imo and pretty expensive.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
I have corbins available for those that have their heart set on it. I do appreciate the bettle bags and in particular, the smuggler. That thing is pretty cool. Yeah, they know how to charge for it.
some closer shots

[Image: 00026.jpg]

[Image: 00033.jpg]

[Image: 00035.jpg]
Beautiful bike Slowandsteady.

You Vic guys have too much bling time. (Must be those long winters)
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
too cold and wet to do much else. lol
I thought this was a xxx thread ?arse comfort -new pics added ?
pink pantys 4 every one .see you in hell bitches
mechanx Wrote:I thought this was a xxx thread ?arse comfort -new pics added ?

oh man ITS ALIVE!!! who let mechanx out of his box????