Nearly Loaded for Home
Also safe trip back Bruce Beer

On his way a at least it gives us a bit of time to fit the new door & most of the windows, Wm
The stuff is all up in the roof & safe they didn't find it Police, & we will have it all sold off by the weekend Pi_thumbsup & be riding around on new 08's
hey bruce mate give me a ring when you get home (or pm, whatevers easier) and we can work out how you want me to get that tank to you
Finally left Collie on Wednesday. First stop Nullabor road house - second day Broken Hill.

3000+k's in 2 days hauling that big arse trailer (tows beautifully) now the last 1100k leg home in the morning - and then the weeks & weeks of work ahead of me fixing the damage and removing the drugs from my housePi_tongue

[Image: DSC00794.jpg]

[Image: DSC00793.jpg]
I hope you got some tunes. It gets a little boring from about there. Last time I swung into that roadhouse, for some reason I thought the bloke sitting there by himself would be excited to see a human. As it turns out, he was happy with his gameboy. lol. I thought about robbing him to give him a story but figured the getaway was a bit tough.
Can I have a go of your track bike when you get back Bruce?
pan Wrote:Can I have a go of your track bike when you get back Bruce?

Yes - book a day mate.

Glen got the ipod loaded with 6000 tracks and on shuffle. This is my 18th return trip and its different every time fantastic run and never boring.

Thanks for the good wishes everyone - piss up at my place in the next few weeks.
BLACKZOOK Wrote:

Yes - book a day mate.

Glen got the ipod loaded with 6000 tracks and on shuffle. This is my 18th return trip and its different every time fantastic run and never boring.

Thanks for the good wishes everyone - piss up at my place in the next few weeks.

Sweet,party at your place an im crashing it Beer
If im mobile by then lol
Ah the life of a Gypsy.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
NEMESIS Wrote:
BLACKZOOK Wrote:

Yes - book a day mate.

Sweet,party at your place an im crashing it Beer
If im mobile by then lol

Nemesis, dude, he's in Sydney! You'll have to be veeeery mobile! Coolsmiley
Any reason for a ride. Thats the spirit.
Lets get out of here Boys Bruce has been seen heading into the big smoke Nerd
[/quote]

Nemesis, dude, he's in Sydney! You'll have to be veeeery mobile! Coolsmiley
[/quote]

0h i know....
il use any excuse to crash a partay Beer
Violin
I'm not sure I'd survive another party at Bruce's.

Then again, if he's actually THERE for this party it might be a different story.
Heidi1 Wrote:I'm not sure I'd survive another party at Bruce's.

Then again, if he's actually THERE for this party it might be a different story.
You going to take another bottle of Vodka Heids?
Sorry I missed you last night - we decided to bail and head for home to see if the kids had been able to cook their own dinner without burning the house down.

MaxAustralia2GrouphugAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Heidi1 Wrote:I'm not sure I'd survive another party at Bruce's.

Sounds like bruce knows how to throw a partay!!!
Pi_thumbsup
Beer
Thats what im talking aboutBeer