08 busas are in
Went to springwood suzuki this morning to look at the new hayabusas
there were a black one and 2 orange bikes and i think the blue ones are coming on monday plus a few more of other colours too, they looked very nice in the sun the black one had a greenish tinge to it. i will get a blue one, they should be ready by wednesday, other colours earlier..YesBikerClap
good one will go over monday for my first look they must have some money over there as they took delivery of 6 07 busas last week no black
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
The Official colours of the Australian K8 busas are,

Candy Max Orange / Pearl Nebular Black. Model code (EAJ)
Metallic Phantom Gray / Pearl Nebular Black. Model code (CZY) and
Candy Indy Blue / Pearl Nebular Black. Model code (EAK)

We will NOT get in Australia the Pearl Mirage White / Metallic Mistic Silver. Model code (EAH).
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Some pics to go with Larra's post.
Licence Back!
Finally! black looks mad, Black1 will def do it for me with a carbon black yoshi Yayee!!!!
TimF what are the prices over there? ride away that is!
Any1 know any dealers in Syd that have the 08 busas?
That's typical. The week my bike arrives and I'm away in Sydney for 3 days, then on end-of-year work do on Saturday. Always Sunday I guess!
Just spoke to a mate who is getting a Gixxer from Springwood, and he was there yesterday as they were re-packing an orange/black. When he asked what the go was, they told him it had to go to a customer down south (NSW). I am wondering if that could be my bike coming to Newy?? Thought they would get theirs direct down here. He didn't have mine there yesterday???

Anyone pick theirs up yet??
edris Wrote:TimF what are the prices over there? ride away that is!

Same as everywhere mate, but nothing stopping anyone from haggling. Springwood did me a good deal - saved quite a bit on ORC.

I was hoping there would be a blue in stock today though! Oh well, next week.
Licence Back!
Went down Springwood for breakfast,

They also have at least 5 trade in Busa's if anyone is interested.
TimF Wrote:Some pics to go with Larra's post.

straight from the truck!!!!
Ransack em!Yes
Anyone see them riding away yet? Rumour was for a national release day?? Hate for anyone to have to wait until all initial orders are available. Will ring my dealer tomorrow and see what is happening...
Simo Wrote:Anyone see them riding away yet?

Nah. I don't understand why they are here, but ppl arent riding them yet haha.

Hoping my dealer gets the colour I've ordered soon...
Licence Back!