My new bike trailer
Well after several months of looking for a trailer and several false starts I finally found a race trailer a week before I ad to leave for Sydney.

She is nearly 5 mtrs long x 2mtrs wide inside plus the separate nose cone for the generator and storage.

She towed the 4000+ ks home without a problem and even survived my 400klm dirt road shortcut.

Dusty bikes - I need to do somesealing work to stop the dust ingress.

[Image: DSC00796.jpg]

[Image: DSC00797.jpg]

[Image: DSC00800.jpg]
Any chance of some exterior pics?

cheers,
cam
Today I fitted the mesh inner walls for tie off of gear and fitted the new annex - just the resealing to be done oh and fit fit the fridge/stove/sink/water tank/generator/ lights/ wiring and drop down bed.

Glenn - here is a new canvass for your sticker design skills I'll send you the dimensions and get you to make her pretty.

Hopefully make her the prettiest drag bike trailer in the pits.

[Image: DSC00806.jpg]

[Image: DSC00808.jpg]

[Image: DSC00805.jpg]

[Image: DSC00803.jpg]

[Image: DSC00801.jpg]
Looks fantastic mate.
Love the way the rear floor section tapers down too.
Really need to look at sorting out a trailer........... me jealous
ClapNice job bruce,looks great.
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Black sure shows the dirt!

Trailer looks fantastic and very practical!

Even once you seal her up, you may want to consider a couple of bike covers! Bad enough to arrive home in that state..but everybody knows that bikes go better when they are shiny..wouldnt want to run at the track with that extra 5kg's of Outback Aussie holding you back!

Even dirty your Busa looks awesome!
Tone165 Wrote:Even dirty your Busa looks awesome!

This is her clean

[Image: DSC00753.jpg]

[Image: DSC00745.jpg]
That is "GROUSE" Bruce!!!!! Pi_thumbsup
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
Searching for the grill inserts, I found this. The trailer has an ANNEX??

I call bullshit.
You must be having a great time with the local hooch 0ver there Heids! lol
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
I'm BACK! Now it is just 36 hours without sleep and a touch of jetlag. I don't sleep on the plane, I like to be ready just in case someone leaps out of the cockpit and says, 'can anyone fly this plane????' Now I can't fly a plane, but I'd love to give it a shot!

And my theory is you punch through that first day, go to bed at a normal time where you end up and you don't get jetlag. The first day is a bugger, but it means you are right to go day 2.

That's my handy tip for the day. That and we might as well stay drunk.
Great trailer Bruce . Is that the one your leaving with me for a few day's ?
Max clearence under my carport is 2.350 mtr . Gunna fit through ?Oh & Welcome home Heidi .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(16-08-2011, 06:12pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: Great trailer Bruce . Is that the one your leaving with me for a few day's ?
Max clearence under my carport is 2.350 mtr . Gunna fit through ?Oh & Welcome home Heidi .

Dont panic i can drive to SA and bring it back to Vic and hide it I dont think Bruce would no where i live Very Happy
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Nice Very Happy
sealing will be a pretty big job and it never fully works, after 5 or 6 trips from Brisbane to Innamincka a few years ago for work (probably 600km of dirt road) we found some sealing worked but the best thing was a vent on the top of the Canopy (or in your case the trailer) to suck in fresh air and pressurize the trailer and basically it prevent air from coming in the gaps. we had virtually no dust at all on anything after doing this, where as on the first trip all our clothes and gear was covered in close to an inch of bulldust!!!!

Sweet looking setup to mate!!