Saw my ride today!
Went to springwood suzuki and there they were!
3 blue 08 busas waiting for their owners 1 for me and i know Tim will get 1 too, dont know who the lucky third guy is? they look awesome and will be ready wednesdayYes also bought a new arai they just come in tooVery Happy
Awesome Larra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's the holdup, why aren't we out riding yet?

Any idea when we wil be...??!!

Cheers for posting mate. :)
Licence Back!
I did the "Where's my bike??!!" with my dealer today, and Suzuki Aus was still telling him there will be a national rollout day??? Hope that's not the case for you guys, as mine won't be available until Thur/Friday. Will know soon I guess.

Good luck, have fun!
TimF Wrote:Awesome Larra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's the holdup, why aren't we out riding yet?

Any idea when we wil be...??!!

Cheers for posting mate. :)

Tony said that we will be riding wednesday they were still in crates this afternoon when i dropped by, going home from work.
so wednesday it is. im going to leave work early to pick mine upVery Happy
cheers!
larra, do you know if anyone buying from springwood has started taking the orange/blacks or black/blacks home yet?

they were just sitting around already assembled on saturday lol
Licence Back!
one was actually out of the crate but i could see all of them pretty good cause they had taken the wrappings out
TimF Wrote:larra, do you know if anyone buying from springwood has started taking the orange/blacks or black/blacks home yet?

they were just sitting around already assembled on saturday lol
Not yet, the black one and 2 orange/blacks were sill keeping company to 3 blue/blacks in the back hall
hmm i wonder if the 'national release day' that Simo's dealer mentioned has anything to do with that...
Licence Back!
TimF Wrote:hmm i wonder if the 'national release day' that Simo's dealer mentioned has anything to do with that...

makes me think too,Confused but maybe that day is wednesday then!
yeah, to make it more confusing, you would remember that they were gonna let us ride home saturday if the bikes turned up?

so why hasn't anyone else ridden the orange/blacks etc home?

got me stumped. Confused
Licence Back!
Im going there tomorrow, after work, to see what'sup
i should do the same...
Licence Back!
Pi_thumbsup
I'll have to settle for Friday. Off to Sydney for a few days tomorrow, not back until Thursday night late. Fortunately I won't be able to check the forum, and not be jealous of you guys riding mid weekClap
I was at springwood this morning 2 org/blk were out the front & 1 grey/blk & a couple round the side waiting to get unpacked.
It seems different to sit on,good vison of the dash which is great to look at.The stock cans are more like cannons there bloody huge.
The exhaust cats are in there as well & could be the cause of the
extra weight that the bike now weighs over the old model.
The Regulator/Rectifier is now down at the back of the belly wing instead of inside the side panel.
It has got Radial mount Calipers BUT no Radial master cylinder.
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue