TWOWHEELSUPERSTORE now open
The accessories barn near Raymond Terrace NSW opened this week.
Some of us have been in to check it out.

They have a great range of goodies and as a bonus had a couple of the world class Scotty's Choppers from up at Uralla on display and sale.

Garbo and Linda check out a chopper.
[Image: 100_1082.jpg]
The rear end.
[Image: 100_1083.jpg]
Other side.
[Image: 100_1080.jpg]
AND one of the other bikes on show.
[Image: 100_1081.jpg]
The shop is a real classy showroom and there is still a lot of space to fill but the range is awesome already.
There will be a mechanic and workshop next door in the near future.
The new lid that I bought.(Other photos in the general business thread)
[Image: 100_1085.jpg]
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
...and while I was there Friday, I heard a rumour they may be stocking some bikes from a certain manufacturer soon...more to come...
I can also report that the silver chopper in the photos above was sold on Saturday for $49,950.

Scotty's Choppers have now taken the other one in for rego and will be putting it back in the shop with a price to be advised.
Regards BUSGO
I learnt yesterday that the owner of the new shop and newbie member of our club, Weebnuts, had a bad crash on Sunday arvo up on the Buladelah mountain.
He was riding his k7 gixxer thou with a friend and went into the armco railing.
He is currently in the TAREE hospital with many broken bones but is going to be ok.

If there are any members up around Taree, I'm sure that he would be grateful of a visitor or two. He will be in the hospital until after the weekend.
I might go for a spin up there on Saturday afternoon to see if I can cheer him up a bit.

In the meantime it is operations as normal in the shop, so I'm sure that every sale will help him get back into action.
Regards BUSGO