Wheels without a Cush drive ?
Rear wheel without a cush drive such as RC wheels.

Whats the difference between running a wheel with a cush drive such as Galespeed or stock and the RC wheel no cush drive the sprocket bolts on direct to the wheel.

Harsher ride , sprocket wear , vibration ?
Fark never knew that , I thought all wheels had cush drives. Gee something has to give somewere, i would rather be rubbers than metal. By the way u after WHEELS cause i have a special just for U, PM me for a price.
AntsBuza Wrote:Rear wheel without a cush drive such as RC wheels.

Whats the difference between running a wheel with a cush drive such as Galespeed or stock and the RC wheel no cush drive the sprocket bolts on direct to the wheel.

Harsher ride , sprocket wear , vibration ?

I HAVE RC COMPONENTS WHEELS(Wizard style 240 rear) AND THEY DO HAVE A CUSH DRIVE!!!!!! WHICH STYLE OF THE RC WHEELS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT????????
There's a guy in the US selling a set of daytona wheels RC.
I asked him what style of cush drive they use.
His reply was none bolts on direct.
here's the wheels.
AntsBuza Wrote:here's the wheels.

THE DAYTONA ARE UNDER THE SPUN WHEEL SECTION ON THE RC WEB SITE,BUT IM STILL NOT SURE WHY THE CRACK HEAD IN THE US IS TELLING YOU THAT THEY DONT HAVE A CUSH DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
None of my business, its between him and you - however - thats the Seabring, not the Daytona. They run a cush drive. I can assure you of that.
Ok on the strip but might not be that smooth on the road.

Ant, did you notice that those wheels are drilled for bead lock (ie self tapping screws) ? Obviously off a strip bike .

Leonard.Biker
bet he told him they were only ridden to church on sundays.I,d be looking at the condition of those cush drives.Pull the sprocket and carrier off and you should find them.
No cush drive could be very harsh on your gearbox especially if used extensively in traffic.
Thanks for the info guys.
I gave the wheels a miss.

If he didnt know what type they were and it did have the cush.
Could have been a scam.
I reckon you dodged a bullet Anthony. It smelt like BS at best.