my 08 busa dyno results
got my busa put on the dyno today, who wants to know the result ?
Nah - I'll be Ok, but thanks for the offer.
Chopper says - "Harden the f*** up Australia"
if the 08 is not 250hp at the rear it was a waste of money buying that bike i reckon cause that is what my poor old 00 Blue / silver puts out
it produced a tad over 175 hp and 100 ftlb of torque, the bike had done 860 klm and the day was hot and very humid, which maybe robbed a couple of hp from it. the old busa puts down around 160 hp on the same dyno and around 95 ftlb of torque
on a good day and with more klms can propably give a few more hp Yes
seems pretty close to 11% increase in hp like they told us. It also stays above 170 hp from 9200 rpm to the end of the graph (10600 rpm)
Be good to see when she is run in Clap
thats not bad numbers. is that completely stock?
Regards

Dan
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

If thats the best it can do I am not buying it for shit, my last dyno run was @ 174.5hp - new dyno run is coming this week, will have it up on Saturday. If mines doing better then that....

ok - seriously now... that seems low to me, I still gotta test ride one of the newys :) everything I rad said 185hp on the rear wheel
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
Dan85 Wrote:thats not bad numbers. is that completely stock?

100 % stock
RaZ Wrote:hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

If thats the best it can do I am not buying it for shit, my last dyno run was @ 174.5hp - new dyno run is coming this week, will have it up on Saturday. If mines doing better then that....

ok - seriously now... that seems low to me, I still gotta test ride one of the newys :) everything I rad said 185hp on the rear wheel
std dynoes are happier but this is within 2 hp of Brocks 08 on std dyno (177.5) anyway 180 is within realms of possibility after more klms and a less humid day
Horse power, torque, whatever. Unless you take it to a track and either have skills or balls the size of coconuts your never gunna tap that potential anyway.

With todays bikes good riders can turn awesome lap times. Novice riders can feel confident and in control (compared to the old GS500 suzuki's of old that simple act of cornering was a life and death struggle). But... and here is the rub. The over confident, weekend wannabe racer can sit astride machinery that will very quickly exaggerate his/her minor error into a fatal accident.

Horse power, torque, whatever. Riding skills, everything!

Sorry for the grouch, but really? Brag about a good lap time at the track, done on your powerful bikes and then i'll cheer.
Not sure if it was bragging, but rather provided for the interest of the lucky few who might have the ability that you speak of...

Congrats on your first dyno Larra.
Licence Back!
Congrats on the new bike mate and enjoy her and ride it like ya stole it fella. Ghastly
Cheers
FF1
CapeBusa Wrote:Horse power, torque, whatever. Unless you take it to a track and either have skills or balls the size of coconuts your never gunna tap that potential anyway.

With todays bikes good riders can turn awesome lap times. Novice riders can feel confident and in control (compared to the old GS500 suzuki's of old that simple act of cornering was a life and death struggle). But... and here is the rub. The over confident, weekend wannabe racer can sit astride machinery that will very quickly exaggerate his/her minor error into a fatal accident.

Horse power, torque, whatever. Riding skills, everything!

Sorry for the grouch, but really? Brag about a good lap time at the track, done on your powerful bikes and then i'll cheer.

he's just bitchy coz I am not doing jindy SmittenSmitten
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
I'm bitchy cause a mate recently wrote off his brand new Gixer thou (which i woulda had if i'd a known he was that desperate to throw it away). Awesome bike, good power, crap rider and lucky to be alive. The funny thing... yeah funny thing. He wrote it off trying to keep up with another mate of mine who was, at the time, riding an old Suzuki RGV 250.

Skills Vs Power.... Skills win.
pC and an exhaust u will be all set, nice gains