WA - Who's up for a ride in december
It's been a while since our last group ride well at least one i know of.

Who's up for a ride in december to catch up before xmas etc. Maybe check Bear's newly painted bike, or Evil's turbo etc.

Looking to check everyone's interest. Dates that suit me are 15/12 or 16/12 at this stage.

Cheers
Revit13
Sound good count me in Action-smiley-083

Evil - Turbo! what TURBO have you been holding out on me
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Any takers other than myself and ANDCAD. Thinking 16 or 17/12 who's in?
REVIT13 Wrote:Any takers other than myself and ANDCAD. Thinking 16 or 17/12 who's in?

Im in Ian, if you dont mind the duc coming along.
I Promise not to break down Ghastly

The Sunday would be good for me.

Cheers Dave.
So far the Sunday is the day of choice. The sunday is the 16/12 so my apologies. At this stage looks like there's only about 3 people keen for a ride. Andy are any of your crew keen from Rockingham?
REVIT13 Wrote:So far the Sunday is the day of choice. The sunday is the 16/12 so my apologies. At this stage looks like there's only about 3 people keen for a ride. Andy are any of your crew keen from Rockingham?

I will try and catch up with a few over the next week and try to get some intrest happening
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

andcad Wrote:
REVIT13 Wrote:So far the Sunday is the day of choice. The sunday is the 16/12 so my apologies. At this stage looks like there's only about 3 people keen for a ride. Andy are any of your crew keen from Rockingham?

I will try and catch up with a few over the next week and try to get some intrest happening

RIDE CONFIRMED. LETS BE AT THE CONS LIQUOR BALDIVIS FOR SUNDAY 8.30AM DEPART AT 9AM. SEE YOU ALL THERE IAN PH 0405653781.
PLEASE VIEW NEW THREAD AS DEPART POINT CHANGED AND WE WILL BE DOING A DIFFERENT RIDE THAN THE USUAL. MEET AT 9AM MCDONALDS CARPARK FOR RIDE AT 9.15. CHEERS IAN 0405653781