Pasha Bulka's twin sister ship now stranded in Sydney!!!!
[Image: Panstuck3.jpg]

Wm
WTF happened Clap What took the corner too wide Lol2
Cheers Taub
[Image: Banner_blueandwhite2.jpg]
Check this...

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...p?tid=8292
Scary Ummm.... not another SMG sidestand mod !!!!!!!

Told you, you had the wrong tyres, but did you listen........!!

Glen didn't run you off the track by any chance ????

Leonard. Biker
Legend Wrote:Scary Ummm.... not another SMG sidestand mod !!!!!!!

Told you, you had the wrong tyres, but did you listen........!!

Glen didn't run you off the track by any chance ????

Leonard. Biker

Nah mate. Glen was about 2 laps back. When the straight ended he slowed down, went slow back to the beginning of the straight, stopped, reset his Veypor and launched again... over and over...

Egyptian
PAN YOU SURE DONT DO THINGS HALF ASSED. DID YOU GET FLUNG OVER THE BARS WHEN IT WENT DOWNConfused
Regards Richard.....

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

[Image: l_b8cd83806072859a2e37a2a757a8eb9a.jpg]

F.B.R.1347 Wrote:PAN YOU SURE DONT DO THINGS HALF ASSED. DID YOU GET FLUNG OVER THE BARS WHEN IT WENT DOWNConfused

I managed to hold it upright and stopped in a grove in the dirt. I hugged the tank with my legs harder than I ever have! I just stepped off in the end, then had to sit by the side of the track and watch all my mates do another 15 minutes of lapping... Frown
Hey Pan,

Just as well you were able to step off, and it hasn't damaged the bike too much except for scratches I would suspect.

Lucky it isn't a Copper bike, you would never find it again once you stepped off it.

Should have done the BBQ thing instead matey!!! If you need any help, please sing out.
1hotbusa Wrote:Hey Pan,

Just as well you were able to step off, and it hasn't damaged the bike too much except for scratches I would suspect.

Lucky it isn't a Copper bike, you would never find it again once you stepped off it.

Should have done the BBQ thing instead matey!!! If you need any help, please sing out.

Thanks Graham!

No damage done. Had a good look in the daylight and only minor scratches on right side. 95% came off with Maguiar's Scratch X. The other 5% I will wear with pride! Very Happy
Hey Pan,
gives significance to the old term - Beached Whale aye! Always reckoned those red and blacks were...dare I say it "stick in the muds"! LOL. Glad she didn't go down on you mate.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Mnnnnn, not very hygenic, that kitty litter that you stopped in, looks full and could do with a change.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
maybe i was looking for an alternative drag strip?If your getting your knee down now i,m guessing your getting close to finding the bikes limitations on the track.Front springs,brakes, ride height etc.I have a cheap r6 trackbike at home if thats of interest.I always like to get the best of out me and the bike before i change bikes though but to feed the trackday appetite the r6 does 1min 47 with me and 42,s with the last owner.The trick when you go off is to never use the rear brake.(i,m told)Confused
Pan there's not much more to say really is there ! Clap
Slowdownjack Wrote:Pan there's not much more to say really is there ! Clap

Onya R!

Coolsmiley