direct exhausts
Check out the prices for exhausts on this website
www.starcycle.com
www.morepowerracing.com
Looks like a few exhausts out there for the 08, but to clarify a point. Some years ago I imported 3 sets of Remus cans and customs stopped it for payment. Could only set them free through a customs agent. They said that impoted exhausts incur a 5% import duty (to protect locally made) plus GST. So I ended up paying close to $500 for duty (3 sets based) and gst and agents fee was about $80.

So I guess the question is if anyone imports cans would they be automatically stopped by customs and incur above mentioned costs? A buyer would have to be aware and know of this possibility.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
I purchased a D&D exhaust from starcycle for my FZR a for months back. I took like 3-4 days to get here...so super quick & it went straight through customs. They checked it but there was no problem.

I wouldn't guess you'd have any problems, starcycle are excellent with customer support. Even with the $75 shipping charge, it still ends up substantially cheaper than anything within oz.

Ofcourse, once the aussie dollar returns to more sustainable levels, it will no longer be such a good deal..but still
I got hit with $180.00 or there abouts for duty on a HMFsystem imported 3 years ago.
Depends how its shipped and the value of the item.
Maj Wrote:Depends how its shipped and the value of the item.

Yep if u get the supplier to drop the inv. total no probs for a single customer , but if it goes missing or damaged so does your $$.
I wont be beaten on any internet price on TiForce systems.
I don't give a f*** who i buy my shit off . As long as it is the right price .
pink pantys 4 every one .see you in hell bitches