Carbon Front Guard
I have uploaded photos of the new Carbon front guard I got from Easiriders (Ray)

The new with the old
[Image: StockversescarbonFibre1.jpg]

On the bike
[Image: CarbonGuard1.jpg]

Closer up on the bike.
[Image: CarbonFrontGuard1.jpg]

And it weighs nothing!

Not bad aye.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Max know i sell them,, but they are supreme quality,, I think.
Front guard on the kitchen table & it looks like the bike is in the lounge on the carpet, Max I think you have crossed the line Scary I'll sent Pan arount for a latt'e Boobies4
Drool very nice , ive got one coming aswell, thats my xmas present, hope to get before then
cheers & beers for xmas
Jindy Loop
[Image: 583b3abf-1.jpg]
Ray has one of these guards sitting waiting for me to collect when I get back.
Max does the guard move around at all without that rear mount?
BLACKZOOK Wrote:Ray has one of these guards sitting waiting for me to collect when I get back.

Bruce it has the hole for the brake line fittings that fit nice and snug and that keeps the fender from moving, solid as a rock.
BLACKZOOK Wrote:Ray has one of these guards sitting waiting for me to collect when I get back.
Hey Bruce, Fucknose mate, I'm not willing to try to get my hand down there while getting along at a decent clip. Had a decent flog on Saturday - no apparent movement - only got up around 160s- 180s and got into some good twisties, it's still there today! Smitten

The two mounting points on the back haven't been damaged. They do seem to be high quality carbon.

simmo Wrote:Front guard on the kitchen table & it looks like the bike is in the lounge on the carpet, Max I think you have crossed the line Scary I'll sent Pan arount for a latt'e Boobies4

LOL Simmo, that's the carpet in my shed mate, easier on the knees that way!

Max, its not very shiney.... Action-smiley-083
saracen Wrote:Max, its not very shiney.... Action-smiley-083

It's only awesomely shiny, I agree.

Max, its not true what they say about you... you are a funny karnt!!Coolsmiley
saracen Wrote:Max, its not true what they say about you... you are a funny karnt!!Coolsmiley

thats kunt saracen
karnt doesn't sound so nasty.....Coolsmiley and its still not very shiney!! Can you chrome itCoffee
I modified my front guard this morning. Rolled the bike back a foot with the disk lock on. aarrrrrggghhh.

I'm going to try the plastic welding thing.....spent too much on Chrissy presents. (and my wife thinks I just did it to get one like Max)

If Christmas is next week....why does everyone shut down today? Blue gaffer tape to protect the fork lower until I can effect the repair.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
package recieved ray, very nice indeed, will post a pic when fitted, cheers ray
cheers & beers for xmasBeer
ride safeBiker
& watch out forPolice
Jindy Loop
[Image: 583b3abf-1.jpg]