The cheek of some salesmen
Bandit and I went bike shopping this morning.

Shane has his eye on the new Aprillia Shiver and I have been looking for a new bike so the boys are not so uncomfortable on the back of the GSXR

Some may have heard me talk about a new Busa for a while, and my interest in them is long established, so off we go.

Walk into the bike shop, after much talk and sitting on the shiver, we then move onto what bike I want, - the Busa.

The salesman pulls out the Busa from the line of bikes and when he realises that it was for me, he says to me "I wouldn't recommend it for you" WHOAH, it was like a light switch turned on inside of me. My eyebrow lifts, my eyes go into a deathly stare and then he realises, "Opps, I may have said the wrong thing" so he starts to dig his grave even worse by saying, "not that I mean anything by that"

Instantly I saw myself walking into another bike shop to spend my money at places that don't treat girls like second class riding citizens.

And to add insult to the injury, Shane just pointed out to me, that when he was sitting on the shiver, the guy says to me, "do you want to sit on it" indicating the back seat. LUCKILY, I was too busy inspecting the bike to have heard that comment in it's intention.

If I told you his name, it all would make sense why he treated me this way
Pink Angel Wrote:Bandit and I went bike shopping this morning.

Shane has his eye on the new Aprillia Shiver and I have been looking for a new bike so the boys are not so uncomfortable on the back of the GSXR

Some may have heard me talk about a new Busa for a while, and my interest in them is long established, so off we go.

Walk into the bike shop, after much talk and sitting on the shiver, we then move onto what bike I want, - the Busa.

The salesman pulls out the Busa from the line of bikes and when he realises that it was for me, he says to me "I wouldn't recommend it for you" WHOAH, it was like a light switch turned on inside of me. My eyebrow lifts, my eyes go into a deathly stare and then he realises, "Opps, I may have said the wrong thing" so he starts to dig his grave even worse by saying, "not that I mean anything by that"

Instantly I saw myself walking into another bike shop to spend my money at places that don't treat girls like second class riding citizens.

And to add insult to the injury, Shane just pointed out to me, that when he was sitting on the shiver, the guy says to me, "do you want to sit on it" indicating the back seat. LUCKILY, I was too busy inspecting the bike to have heard that comment in it's intention.

If I told you his name, it all would make sense why he treated me this way

Hi Ya We live in east bentleigh and have recently looked at the busa in Brighton is that the same store
mmhhh Undecided could be Icon_rolleyes Coolsmiley
Pink Angel Wrote:mmhhh Undecided could be Icon_rolleyes Coolsmiley

sounds like the guy we dealt with only half listen to you and arrogant

mmm i don't remember going shopping Scary
bandit Wrote:

It's alright, I've got a few years like that.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
bandit Wrote:

Lol3 wrong bandit. Mine is Bandit12 Very Happy
thats sales men for you. they don't listen till they see the money and i bet you could ride rings around him .had the same prob but now it is up to the bank bloody holidays will no soon . i am in east bentleigh to hope to see you on the road soon .dazza
Thats Shit Brigette! Glad you shopped else where!

Some info on the Shiver
Shayne
Thanks for the write up on the Shiver Shayne. An interestng read Pi_thumbsup

Living in Bentleigh, no doubt I will probably bump into you somewhere Gnomie Coolsmiley

But really the bloke lost me in the first few minutes when I said bandit was an iron butt rider and he said "A what?"
I had to explain to him what an iron butt rider was Idiot2
Hi there,

Kathy and I were looking at bikes before we brought the GSXF for her. When we walked into the dealership, we started looking at the faired bikes. The salesman came over, and when he realised that it was for Kathy and not myself, said "She would be better off on a cruiser because she's short"

I could fit Kathy to a Hayabusa given some mild steel and a lowering top clamp for the handlebars. So we know where you are coming from.
dont recommend A1, heard to many not so pleasant experiences. better trying Mick Hone with ziggy as salesman, not that hes such a great salesman as the bikes pretty much sell themselves. I believe he has a couple of oranges on the floor last time I heard. am willing to bend his arm for ya to get best price if you like.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Volvi Wrote:dont recommend A1, heard to many not so pleasant experiences. better trying Mick Hone with ziggy as salesman, not that hes such a great salesman as the bikes pretty much sell themselves. I believe he has a couple of oranges on the floor last time I heard. am willing to bend his arm for ya to get best price if you like.

I do agree with you volvi a1 is not good. I check out the web sit of mick hone me and my mises are going there on Monday to see what they can do for us i have been on this forum for a short time and it has help me in menny ways i have found so menney answer i was after it is a great site and a great bunch of people willing to help where that can thanks .Dazza

PS sorry for my spelling what can i say i am a manDrool
brig,
get the Busa
my wife and kids recon it the most comfortable bike they have pillioned on , matter of fact i cant get the bloody kids off so i can put my cowl on Lol3
for me , it doesnt natter what bike you own , you will never be happy until you get the bike you love.
[quote=Volvi]
dont recommend A1, heard to many not so pleasant experiences. better trying Mick Hone with ziggy as salesman, not that hes such a great salesman as the bikes pretty much sell themselves. I believe he has a couple of oranges on the floor last time I heard. am willing to bend his arm for ya to get best price if you like.
[/quote

"Big Love" picked me and The Woman out when we were at Mick Hone's and Ziggy was the bloke chosen to the pass on the key to B/L. Ziggy is a great bloke and he listens and he will come to the party on a deal if you are fair dinkum! What I do like about Mick and Ziggy is that I'm not over that side of town that often but when I do go they both instantly know who I am by name and ask how B/L is going! Make of that what you will, but to me it tells me that the customer matters!
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?