At laaassstt! BUSGO II has landed.
Allow me to introduce the 2ND gen BUSGO.
Roommate of BUSGO 1 (for the time being)

Yes, in case you hadn't heard, I changed my mind back to the original choice of the Blue/Black.

Man it is beautiful, photographs can never do it justice.
[attachment=2035]
[attachment=2036]

I was fortunate enough to be present for the PreDelivery and the guys did an immaculate job. You can't get better service than from a small country dealer.
(Except they tried to put the wrong battery in before I pointed out that there was a gel battery supplied in the box with the bike).
Just for the record we found one of the chain adjuster lock nuts was loose and that the engine oil was 500ml below the full mark after running the bike for a couple of minutes and resettling.
I'd be doing a self check on any new bikes out of the factory and not relying on the dealers to find these things.

1ST impressions are the technical improvements in the brakes, electrics and engine management systems. Also the surface finish on these new generation bikes is second to none.

I've only done 90klm and so far everything is sweet.
The exhaust note is not audible at all from the riders position but the induction roar is fantastic!
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Well done Ray it looks sweetClap
onya mate beautiful bike. Hopefully catch up for a ride again soon.

Take care
very nice looking for a factory stock bike,before bling.Good colour choice i think.
Oh! - The bling has already started after I took these snaps.
Removal of the warning stickers, Gold valve caps and Gold crash knobs.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Nice work Busgo, thats my favourite colour scheme.
Shayne
Pretty. Congrats on the new pride and joy Busgo. Clap
BUSGO Wrote:Allow me to introduce the 2ND gen BUSGO.

Sweeeet! Awesome colours

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
gotta admit that blue color is giving the orange a run for its money, happy for ya busgo.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Congrats on the new ride Busco. So the chain tensioner is a Suzuki not dealer thing, it was mentioned that PRE_DELIVERY is part of the first service. So be careful guys as it seems, early release takes priority over customer safety, I suppose it sells more spares...
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Hey Ray,

It looks awesome, I assume you've got photos with the two of them snuggled up in the shed. (Maybe together they may produce a 3rd??)

I got my first look at the new model the other day, same colours as yours, it was total lust.Smitten

Anyway, congratulations and I hope you get as many years out of the new one as you did the red/black.Clap

cheers,

WARD
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Awesome Pi_thumbsup Congrats to you Busgo. Biker you won't know your self riding that. 2fast4u
never fly higher than your angel.
What can I say but awesome, very nice colour Smitten
BUSGO Wrote:Allow me to introduce the 2ND gen BUSGO.
Roommate of BUSGO 1 (for the time being)

Yes, in case you hadn't heard, I changed my mind back to the original choice of the Blue/Black.

Man it is beautiful, photographs can never do it justice.

I was fortunate enough to be present for the PreDelivery and the guys did an immaculate job. You can't get better service than from a small country dealer.
(Except they tried to put the wrong battery in before I pointed out that there was a gel battery supplied in the box with the bike).
Just for the record we found one of the chain adjuster lock nuts was loose and that the engine oil was 500ml below the full mark after running the bike for a couple of minutes and resettling.
I'd be doing a self check on any new bikes out of the factory and not relying on the dealers to find these things.

1ST impressions are the technical improvements in the brakes, electrics and engine management systems. Also the surface finish on these new generation bikes is second to none.

I've only done 90klm and so far everything is sweet.
The exhaust note is not audible at all from the riders position but the induction roar is fantastic!

ClapTrophyDroolCoolsmileyBusgo guess you no how lucky you are. We have put a deposit on the blue/black 08. Pending finance. Keeping our fingers crossed. Enjoy the Busgo II for all of us
Nice choice of colour there buddy. Mine turned up about a week before it was supposed to. I Love it! Put 1000km on it in the first week!! Anyways congrats on the purchase hope you enjoy!!