Sydney Spannering sessions
Graham you know his bike its one of those very very fast Copper ones, he has lots and lots of go fast parts Cheers Robert
<i></i>
Damn, can't make the 7th. We'll be in Qld for the weekend. You guys will probably only be sitting around drinking piss and watching the jelly wrestling anyway.

Dave <i></i>
Robert, is that the fast copper ones that have a tank range similar to a VTR, so you stay at high speeds until the bugger begs you to slow down because they are running out of gas. You've bloody remapped it into a Honda!!!

Dave, the rumour going around is that Simmo is the Jelly Wrestler and I dont want to drink too much piss whilst Simmo wrestles wth himself.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!<i></i>
Hi Simmo do you mind if i come over on sunday, i'd love to listen and learn. Are you going on a ride earlier ?

Mark
<i></i>
Mark if you want to meet up 8.30am leave 9.00 am at Mobil Bligh park, Macquarie st (near Richmond rd roundabout)
We can get a run in and get back later to the Macquarrie Arms to pick up the rest. Cheers Robert
<i></i>
Hi Robert, sounds good, i'll see you there,(i might ride the rocket,hav'ent been on it in a month)

Mark <i></i>
You are NOT bringing a bike with an H in the name to a Hayabusa spannering convention. We are not fixing common triumph faults......drip......drip......drip

See you there Mark

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
Cool bring the rocket, Mark Cheers Robert
<i></i>
Hi Robert, are you sure, sounds like Graham not to keen on me bringing it

Mark
<i></i>
Its ok i'll send my Jelly Wrestler friends around to sort him out Cheers Robert
<i></i>
Thats good, i feel a lot safer now

Mark <i></i>
Will see you guys at 12pm at the pub

<i></i>
I've no problems with you bringing the Triumph, I just dont want to be fixing Triumph ailments all day. I've only 1 tube of high temp silicon left, and Simmo has asked for it for a Jelly Wrestling fantasy of his. I' dont know what she's going to do to Simmo with Red Death but it should be funny!!!

BTW Rob, do you have a drip tray.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
Hi Guys,

Checked my supply of paint stripper. Mine is all out. Has anybody got any lying around who is coming to the spannering session. Otherwise it's a trip to Bunnings for the el cheapo Selleys or similar paint stripper.

I will also bring my digital camera so that we can take some step by step photos, and then I will do an informative post on how to polish the things.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
Amendment to my last.

I've located the "stripper" and am ready to strip rims tomorrow. Rob I shall meet up with you at 7.30pm and drop off my goodies. Any problems give me a call.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA