BIKE NIGHT in Newcastle
No NO Simmo, that is Slowdownjack.

You better head up this way again to run that new blue baby in and meet some more of the Newie guys and gals.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
No worries will do looking to get some k's on it real quick, who has the 08 1000
That is Brooksie but he hasn't joined our club.
Slowdown borrowed his bike one night I think and also had it on the Putty run.
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:That is Brooksie but he hasn't joined our club.
Yep Yep any chance of fitting that exhaust to our bikes ???? if you get a chance can you have a look???

simmo Wrote:
Yep Yep any chance of fitting that exhaust to our bikes ???? if you get a chance can you have a look???

i have finally joined, needed to get in contact with simmo and the old man busa keeps forgetting to message him for me, and no that pipe wont fit, restricts power on my bike so be no good on yours anyway simmo, your new yoshi looks better anyway...
The bike night event is on again at the TWOWHEELSUPERSTORE tomorrow night.
They now have spotlights out the front so head up to Heatherbrae after work tomorrow if your in Newcastle or surrounds.
Regards BUSGO
the tight little bastard better have a bbq going this time........
That was the suggestion last time Brooksy.
The event gets underway at about 7pm I think.
Regards BUSGO
The team had the BBQ fired up last night and a small crowd enjoyed a chance to shop at night and watch a few hot laps around the carpark with the pit bike up against a scooter.
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:The team had the BBQ fired up last night and a small crowd enjoyed a chance to shop at night and watch a few hot laps around the carpark with the pit bike up against a scooter.

Hey Busgo, do they have these nights very often? or have i missed the boat...just a question as you seem to frequent their store, do they have a "good" selection of helmets?
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
They are probably due for another bike night soon but I think the weather is not very conducive at this time of year.
They have a good stock of riding gear mate and they are open both days of the weekends as well.
I think Saturdays from 9am till 4pm and Sundays from 10am to 2pm.
The shop is worth a visit just to check out the range of Benelli bikes on show and a couple of Scotty's choppers for sale as well.
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:They are probably due for another bike night soon but I think the weather is not very conducive at this time of year.
They have a good stock of riding gear mate and they are open both days of the weekends as well.
I think Saturdays from 9am till 4pm and Sundays from 10am to 2pm.
The shop is worth a visit just to check out the range of Benelli bikes on show and a couple of Scotty's choppers for sale as well.

Thanks Busgo,
looking for a new jacket too, i'll head down and check it out.
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa