Still Shopping "Tez"
Gassick Wrote:Where you going and what time is this ride Tez?

Corbin was mentioning Lorne and Warby.

I will talk later on today, will let you know, where and when.

you guys are most Welcome
never fly higher than your angel.
if its warby tez i may jump in depending on the weather.yer i know im soft to let rain stop me from having a blat dont really have an excuse for it apart from i have no wet gear for now and leather takes so long to dry
well done on the new bike saw it at the shop have fun girl:)
Your most welcome to come along Jay.
The weather forecast is looking good at 32c possible, thunder storms, they never get the right.

Details are,
We meet at Maccas on Maroondah hwy Lilydale 9.30 ish.
ALL are Welcome
It's not going to be a high speed run, it's a running in my new bike run.

Plan is meet at Lilydale, Noojee and then Warrigal and return. Trying to avoid the cops in the busy areas, Open for suggestions people Very Happy

Cheers T
get my bike tomorrow :) I want to ride back tomorrow as I will have the big day out on Monday.... but not 100% sure yet. have fun guys! :)
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
crap i think i need an extra fuel tank too make that sort of run i sort of get 180 to 230 k's out of a tank so i might meet at lillydale then ride with you guys up to the point of heading to the reefton and beyond.i have to take raz to the airport in the morning so he can get his bike back i will have to see what time i get back from that so dont wait if i get there i will see you if i dont hope you have a good ride.new bike new possibilities enjoy it:)
Crap huh Knuppel2
jaycbr250 Wrote:crap i think i need an extra fuel tank too make that sort of run i sort of get 180 to 230 k's out of a tank so i might meet at lillydale then ride with you guys up to the point of heading to the reefton and beyond.i have to take raz to the airport in the morning so he can get his bike back i will have to see what time i get back from that so dont wait if i get there i will see you if i dont hope you have a good ride.new bike new possibilities enjoy it:)

Why don't you just stay home, winger Ghastly
It was a stinker of a day weather wise, managed to get a decent ride in. There was 3 of us, Corbin on his scratchie Busa, done his first 100.000kms and Joseph a dude from work on his Baby B.King look a like.
Started, St Kilda to Lilydale to Noojee to Warrigal and freeway home. We saw only 1 Police car for whole day, in Ringwood.
Clicked up my first 300kms, discovered I have a few more aches and pains.

Will need to make a few adjustments on the bike.

Horn bike to ride though, but it's too quiet atm, can't wait to put on pipes. Action-smiley-083

Very Happy
Sorry I missed the ride Tez. Would have been good. Can't wait to check out the new beast.
Louwai Wrote:Sorry I missed the ride Tez. Would have been good. Can't wait to check out the new beast.

No probs B, there will be more.

I bring the beast along to coffee night, so you can Drool lol
Mutha Wrote:
Louwai Wrote:Sorry I missed the ride Tez. Would have been good. Can't wait to check out the new beast.

No probs B, there will be more.

I bring the beast along to coffee night, so you can Drool lol

Oooh - need to get raz out :s He's a slacker...